Lenovo E440

Ken739

I5, you can always add more ram, but laptop CPUs are hard to find and expensive, sometimes even soldered to the mobo.

Bulgarian, WoT nick- ivelinv8, War Thunder- BEST_NOOB_BG, GAMING PC: FX-4170; R9 280X TOXIC; 16 GB RAM; Fortron Raider 750W; Raidmax Helios case; WD Green 1TB. 50Mb/s + 50% bonus

whats your budget?

more or less $800

I5, you can always add more ram, but laptop CPUs are hard to find and expensive, sometimes even soldered to the mobo.

Many people say that the i3 is just same as the i5 the difference is only the speed. Is this true? If it's yes, I will just go for i3, I can wait as much as possible it will still get to the place I want to go. Is there a big difference interms of

Many people say that the i3 is just same as the i5 the difference is only the speed. Is this true? If it's yes, I will just go for i3, I can wait as much as possible it will still get to the place I want to go. Is there a big difference interms of ?

The i5 has turbo boost, most laptops actually turbo a lot of the time. My friends laptop has the i5 3317u and mine has the i3, his laptop goes to 2.4-2.6ghz a lot while mine sits at 1.7ghz, so it makes a difference. I'd get the i5 model, RAM is cheap enough to add if you need more.

The i5 has turbo boost, most laptops actually turbo a lot of the time. My friends laptop has the i5 3317u and mine has the i3, his laptop goes to 2.4-2.6ghz a lot while mine sits at 1.7ghz, so it makes a difference. I'd get the i5 model, RAM is cheap enough to add if you need more.

Ohh, or maybe your friend has a better Intel's CPU. Your last sentence is very true. It tend me to choose the i5 one. Does the lifespan of your laptop depends on the processor??

Ohh, or maybe your friend has a better Intel's CPU. Your last sentence is very true. It tend me to choose the i5 one. Does the lifespan of your laptop depends on the processor??

Having a better CPU certainly helps it last longer, for example an i5 laptop will cope with newer applications and operating systems better than a cheap celeron processor would, we have the same series of CPU just the i5s turbo boost does help (more than i thought). I'd certainly get the i5 as ram is easier and cheaper to upgrade :)

Having a better CPU certainly helps it last longer, for example an i5 laptop will cope with newer applications and operating systems better than a cheap celeron processor would, we have the same series of CPU just the i5s turbo boost does help (more than i thought). I'd certainly get the i5 as ram is easier and cheaper to upgrade :)

Do CPU cost a lot?

Can we chat on private i wanana ask ya some questions. Please

Dont get the E series, its shit.

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Why not? If not what series would you recommend?

http://ktgee.net/post/49423737148/thinkpad-guide

They are made from crappy plastics and do not last as long as a propper ThinkPad. 

-Adolf Hitler 

http://ktgee.net/post/49423737148/thinkpad-guide

They are made from crappy plastics and do not last as long as a propper ThinkPad.

Weh!! I tought Thinkpad models are trustable and reliable as on Lenovo product...

Can you recommend the brand you trust or simply a product to me?

Weh!! I tought Thinkpad models are trustable and reliable as on Lenovo product...

Can you recommend a product to me?

I would say look on the lenovo site for the X/T/W models depending on what size you want. I would personally stay away from anything that is not x, t or w series. And if new laptops are to expensive you could try looking on ebay for for something like a w530, those can go for 800 for the fully specced version (quadcore i7 quadro gpu 16gb mem etc).

-Adolf Hitler 

I would say look on the lenovo site for the X/T/W models depending on what size you want. I would personally stay away from anything that is not x, t or w series. And if new laptops are to expensive you could try looking on ebay for for something like a w530, those can go for 800 for the fully specced version (quadcore i7 quadro gpu 16gb mem etc).

That would be great. I'm thinking of Asus X555LB or X455LJ are they good??

Can I also know what laptop/PC brand you like..

That would be great. I'm thinking of Asus X555LB or X455LJ are they good??

Can I also know what laptop/PC brand you like..

Yeah, not bad not bad. I would recommend finding some reviews and maybe something like an owners thread on a laptop forum so you know what you are in for when buying that laptop.

And for my personal favorite, well... I think you can guess ;P 

A lot of my friends have lenovo laptops and are very happy with them, so when I was looking for a laptop I knew I was on a budget and I knew that anything budget wont last me more then a couple of days(not really but they are crappy). So I started looking at a second hand lenovo laptops since there are a lot of them on ebay. After some searching I came across the laptop that I wanted: A lenovo t430 with i7 dedicated gpu 8gb of mem hd+ screen etc etc, basically a fully specced version, and all of that for only 550 euro. And when it arrived I was amazed by everything, the preformance is great(runs gta5 without issues), the build quality is fucking awesome, the keyboard is GREAT and it has great upgradability. And I can also speak from personal experience when I say that lenovo support is great. My laptop was getting a little bit hot for my taste so I gave lenovo a call and within a couple of days there was a tech on my doorstep that replaced my mobo and fan assembly, but after a couple of weeks the issue was still there, so I called them again and they scheduled a tech to come and replace my mobo fan assembly and cpu tomorrow.

-Adolf Hitler 

Yeah, not bad not bad. I would recommend finding some reviews and maybe something like an owners thread on a laptop forum so you know what you are in for when buying that laptop.

And for my personal favorite, well... I think you can guess ;P

A lot of my friends have lenovo laptops and are very happy with them, so when I was looking for a laptop I knew I was on a budget and I knew that anything budget wont last me more then a couple of days(not really but they are crappy). So I started looking at a second hand lenovo laptops since there are a lot of them on ebay. After some searching I came across the laptop that I wanted: A lenovo t430 with i7 dedicated gpu 8gb of mem hd+ screen etc etc, basically a fully specced version, and all of that for only 550 euro. And when it arrived I was amazed by everything, the preformance is great(runs gta5 without issues), the build quality is fucking awesome, the keyboard is GREAT and it has great upgradability. And I can also speak from personal experience when I say that lenovo support is great. My laptop was getting a little bit hot for my taste so I gave lenovo a call and within a couple of days there was a tech on my doorstep that replaced my mobo and fan assembly, but after a couple of weeks the issue was still there, so I called them again and they scheduled a tech to come and replace my mobo fan assembly and cpu tomorrow.

Yeah, Lenovo is also one of my top chiose. To be true I am comparing the Asus X455LJ vs Lenovo Z40.. Have you heard of that? What are the reviews on this? Trustable? Reliable? Score this please from 1-10

Your reply would be appreciated

Thanks!!

We are not leaving in the same country. The Lenovo tech support might be fine with your place but ours not sure of it. So realiable and trustable will be one of my chriteria(choise)..

We are not leaving in the same country. The Lenovo tech support might be fine with your place but ours not sure of it. So realiable and trustable will be one of my chriteria(choise)..

Yeah, Lenovo is also one of my top chiose. To be true I am comparing the Asus X455LJ vs Lenovo Z40.. Have you heard of that? What are the reviews on this? Trustable? Reliable? Score this please from 1-10

Your reply would be appreciated

Thanks!!

I personally would not get the z40 seeing as it is not from the x, t or w series from lenovo so reliable and trustable doesn't really go together with that laptop. If you were to say chose from these 2 laptops I would personally go with the asus one seeing that in my experience the build quality is better on asus budget laptops compared to lenovo budget laptops, but I think it might be best if you read some reviews and see how the laptops score when looking at criteria that you care about.

-Adolf Hitler 

I personally would not get the z40 seeing as it is not from the x, t or w series from lenovo so reliable and trustable doesn't really go together with that laptop. If you were to say chose from these 2 laptops I would personally go with the asus one seeing that in my experience the build quality is better on asus budget laptops compared to lenovo budget laptops, but I think it might be best if you read some reviews and see how the laptops score when looking at criteria that you care about.

In just a student I don't need that powerful laptop. Like those Lenovo T, W or X series it will be just a waste of money.. So are you trying to say that Asus make buget laptops more better than Lenovo does? But the question is are they trustable? And reliable? The keyboard etc etc. don't easily be destroy. Accurate typing etc..

In just a student I don't need that powerful laptop. Like those Lenovo T, W or X series it will be just a waste of money.. So are you trying to say that Asus make buget laptops like X455lj. But the question is are they trustable? And reliable? The keyboard etc etc. don't easily be destroy. Accurate typing etc..

I honest to god dont know... Look at the reviews see what they have to say about it, but an asus laptop will never be as tough as a t, w or x series. What do you mean with it will be a waste of money? there are i3/i5 versions of those laptops, there is no need to get the most baller version.

-Adolf Hitler 

I honest to god dont know... Look at the reviews see what they have to say about it, but an asus laptop will never be as tough as a t, w or x series. What do you mean with it will be a waste of money? there are i3/i5 versions of those laptops, there is no need to get the most baller version.

I mean those are build for businesses I don't need that high product. My budget is $800, can I still deal with one of those(brand new is needed)? As far as I know those are too expensive for me. And laptop cannot be use for life time how excellent is the you still needed to change it after years. I have a friend(my classmate) he always buy pentium processor he told me that a laptop is not use for playing games if you wanna play game buy PS4, Xbox etc.. It is not worth it to buy a very powerful laptop unless your using it for video editing or something that a powerful laptop is needed. As of now student in elem to high school don't need a powerful it's already enough to use a low end model because we just needed to surf net easy task so we don't need a powerful one. To think of he is very correct if you buy a low end you can easily change after years with no problem but for high end you won't change it you will stick on the laptop until it is dead and keep fixing it again and again. That might cost more. It's kind of very sad if you spend a lot of money with it then there's a problem that was my hates thing I should get what I pay for not paying them to give a problem to me. The smallest thing is you will loose your trust with that particular brand.

I mean those are build for businesses I don't need that high product. My budget is $800, can I still deal with one of those(brand new is needed)? As far as I know those are too expensive for me. And laptop cannot be use for life time how excellent is the you still needed to change it after years. I have a friend(my classmate) he always buy pentium processor he told me that a laptop is not use for playing games if you wanna play game buy PS4, Xbox etc.. It is not worth it to buy a very powerful laptop unless your using it for video editing or something that a powerful laptop is needed. As of now student in elem to high school don't need a powerful it's already enough to use a low end model because we just needed to surf net easy task so we don't need a powerful one. To think of he is very correct if you buy a low end you can easily change after years with no problem but for high end you won't change it you will stick on the laptop until it is dead and keep fixing it again and again. That might cost more. It's kind of very sad if you spend a lot of money with it then there's a problem that was my hates thing I should get what I pay for not paying them to give a problem to me. The smallest thing is you will loose your trust with that particular brand.

Look, its up to you what you get. You can indeed get a shitty disposable laptop, but personally I would rather pay a bit more for either a second hand or a new business laptop. 

See what your requirements are and find a laptop that matches those requirements.

-Adolf Hitler