Build Log: X99 980 ti SLI (third PC build)

Ryzone

Hey guys I thought I would start a story of my build. I'll be starting this on Wednesday. Newegg and Amazon stopped by today and dropped these off. I took a picture for you guys to see. I'm very excited and nervous, hoping I can do this without having to send anything back. I don't have a name for it yet so I'll try and think of one.

Enjoy the pics for now.

xfhpjH4.jpg

oNDLQgf.jpg

Im so hard now...

Magical Pineapples

Im so hard now...

haha me too. Cant wait to see how gaming is. Coming from single sapphire 5870 and i7 950. Super stoked to see how 1440p gaming is all about.

Following! Pretty sick build, what monitor are you going to be using? @Ryzone

Well I was going to go with the acer 1440p gsync display, but I think I'm going to hold out for the acer x34. On a side note I didn't know the SSD's were made so freaking small and light as a feather. I opened one and was very surprised.

Alright guys sorry I wasn't able to keep you guys up to date or make a story of the build. This was very challenging for me but I saved a lot of money building it myself. I almost went with a pre-built from originpc but at the last second I changed my mind and bought all the parts myself. I'm pretty happy how it came out. It booted up on the first try well I had error A2 for a bit but I fixed it. I really surprised myself because I didn't think I could do it.. Thanks again for everyone's help on the forums!!!! Now time to learn how to overclock gpu's and cpu. Almost forgot, not the best pictures but here it is after cleaning up the cables.

HE8mwKw.jpg

DM5xhdn.jpg

KN6OKZA.jpg