Kitchen PC?

EricX2

Anybody else get the urge to build a PC to put in the kitchen from all these kitchen spam posts?

A raspberry pi would be awesome in the kitchen doing all kinds of kitchen related stuff. Managing your silverware inventory, tracking your dishwashing soap, endless numbers of ways to improve your kitchen experience!

Sorry, I've not taken my medicine today.

If I had the money I would be like @Snef and building computers to feed the addiction of wanting to build more computers.

I understand that. Not only building them all the time, building ones that are like most peoples end goal for the best PC they would ever build.

The only reason i will have a computer in the kitchen is to follow cooking guides. and i will prefer a tablet over a computer

Seems a bit frivolous to me. If I made another PC it would be maybe as a media/home theater. But not to keep live inventory on my silverware.

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning