help finding a case

Dimetime35c

Okay I've looked and looked and looked for a new case as my c70 is to small for my growing system. The problem is none I've looked at can check all the boxes I need. I need a full tower case, would like a big side window, HAS to have a front grill that led fans can be seen through, HAS to fit a H100I with all 4 fans mounted. O and has to have at least 140mm front fan intakes. O last thing HAS to come in ALL black! I like my c70 and if the made a full tower version id buy it. The 750d looks awsome but the front panel 3.5 bays kill its look. The 780T is okay but I like the more square cases. Does anyone know of a case that will check all those boxes. Doesn't have to be brand new and id be will to buy one from someone if they have one. Please post a link if you are able to think of anything. O forgot money isn't really an issue.

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

Okay I've looked and looked and looked for a new case as my c70 is to small for my growing system. The problem is none I've looked at can check all the boxes I need. I need a full tower case, would like a big side window, HAS to have a front grill that led fans can be seen through, HAS to fit a H100I with all 4 fans mounted. O and has to have at least 140mm front fan intakes. O last thing HAS to come in ALL black! I like my c70 and if the made a full tower version id buy it. The 750d looks awsome but the front panel 3.5 bays kill its look. The 780T is okay but I like the more square cases. Does anyone know of a case that will check all those boxes. Doesn't have to be brand new and id be will to buy one from someone if they have one. Please post a link if you are able to think of anything. O forgot money isn't really an issue.

Fractal Arc XL?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

I checked out these guys and I'm a little confused. Do they build you your own case? Or are they prebuilt cases? I'm on a cell phone till I get home and there website didn't load to well on my phone.

I checked out these guys and I'm a little confused. Do they build you your own case? Or are they prebuilt cases? I'm on a cell phone till I get home and there website didn't load to well on my phone.

I'm not sure how LDCooling does it since I've never ordered a case from them.

With Caselabs, you get the parts according to what you've ordered (since there are various customisation

options they usually build cases to order according to their rep on OCN) and a manual and then assemble

the case. It's just screwing stuff together, pretty straightforward. The cases are marvellously well-constructed

(I have the SMH10, which is similar to the SMA8), built like a tank. And extremely well thought-out.

The reason they ship disassembled is to save on shipping costs (they're still pretty high, but significantly

lower than if you were to ship the assembled case).

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic