Whats Temps To Expect With H110i On a 4790k?

Hey Guys, what temps to expect with an h110i ...currenty I'm using a hyper 212x and my temps are 42 degrees idle and 68-70 max under load.

idle should be around 30 degrees and gaming load 50 - 55

"Well, not even last night's storm could wake you. I heard them say we've reached Morrowind, I'm sure they'll let us go."

Depending on ambient temperature idle should be low 30s and on load probably high 50s - low 60s. It all relies on the ambient temperature though. Also how high of an OC you're going for too.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

my h100i gtx peaks at 58c with a 4.7ghz clock, with the fans being fairly quiet. Also the pump is noisy in the performance mode but it is silent in silent mode (i wonder why) but it does not effect the cooling in any way.

ok thank...is there any better cooler than h110i??

ok thank...is there any better cooler than h110i??

h110i, kraken x61 and fractal design kelvin s36 are all very close to each other in terms of performance

"Well, not even last night's storm could wake you. I heard them say we've reached Morrowind, I'm sure they'll let us go."