k95

ppolicherla91

I am planning to get the k95 for all the extra macro buttons but i hear that it has some bugs working with the lighting software. is that true?

Yes its true, but its software side so it will eventually be fixed.

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

You mean the K95 RGB I presume?

The K70 is fine from my experience.

However, take a long think before buying it, so you don't end up like me, with a keyboard that costs more then my CPU and motherboard combined...

The software is buggy, but the keyboard works perfectly fine. 

[MOBO:Asus sabertooth z97 Mark 1] [CPU:Intel i7 4790k 4.6 Ghz] [GPU:Asus gtx 980 STRIX SLI] [RAM:Corsair vengance 16GB] [HDD:Western digital 2TB black series] [SSD:Samsung 850 EVO 500GB] [PSU:EVGA 850w G2 Supernova] [CASE:NZXT Phantom 820 ATX] [KEYBOARD:Corsair K70 RGB] [MOUSE:Logitech G502]

yeah the rgb, I am considering it for a few reasons, 1. its rgb so yeah 2. its easier to clean than most keyboards with the open design, and 3 for the programs i use having a lot of those empty macro buttons will be a godsend