Tinder Match Issues?

Tithonius

Ok, so I've been using the app Tinder for a long time, and i'm having some issues with it. ever since I've installed the app I've had the same problem over and over. my phone will notify me that someone has sent me a message, and then when i click the notification to go to the message, it shows our conversation but there is no new message. then when i go out of the conversation, that person isn't in my list anymore. Its happened alot and I really doubt that I've unmatched with this may people.. any ideas?

Collecting every single CPU in existence? Is it possible? I have no idea, but i'm sure gonna try! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/341848-dont-throw-away-old-cpus-im-collecting/

Is this iOS or android (android user here)? I'd suggest trying to delete all cache files for the app, then uninstall the app, then do a full shut down/start up, and then reinstall to see what happens. It could be that there was an error when installing or updating the app and something was overwritten. If that doesn't work then I'd suggest trying to contact the devs of tinder to see if there are any known problems with the app for your device. hope this helps. 

Evil exists where good men fail to act.