Dat Arc XL

calebp123

If you watched the video from Fractals booth coverage you would know it's actually the ARCXL and not the Arc XL :P That was an amazing video 

Anyway... as CoolBeans said, there isn't one. You can try contacting Fractal for a rough estimation. 

If you watched the video from Fractals booth coverage you would know it's actually the ARCXL and not the Arc XL :P That was an amazing video 

Anyway... as CoolBeans said, there isn't one. You can try contacting Fractal for a rough estimation.

So wait I don't get the difference, I said Arc XL and you said ARC XL so what the difference the difference the capitalization?

So wait I don't get the difference, I said Arc XL and you said ARC XL so what the difference the difference the capitalization?

There is no difference it was Linus making fun of... something in this video -

I believe the correct term is the "Josh model".

Oh sorry, i wish the josh model had a windowed version :(

Ik this case is INCREDIBLE!!!

I don't really need all that room, but i do love having a big case with lots of room :P

My only problem is the roof looks like you wouldn't get anything bigger than a 40mm rad in there which is a shame. How is one supposed to slap an alphacool monsta in it.

i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz (1.240v) || Asrock extreme 4 || CM Hyper 212 evo

Samsung 840 || WD blue 1tb || WD green 1tb || Powercolor 7870 xt @ (1200 mhz core : 1500 mhz mem)