Questions about the Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Arvizal

Hey guys, 

I have a few questions about the Enthoo Pro, which I will be getting for my new build: 

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  
Motherboard: ASRock Z97 PRO4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  
Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive 
Video Card: One of the R9 390s
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GS 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer   

Should I get a couple of case fans for the build, and if so, where should I put them in the case? I think the Enthoo Pro comes with one 200mm in the front and one 140mm in the back, and I think that's it. It has support for 3x 120mm, 1x 200mm or 3x 140mm on the top, so should I buy a couple for the top? If I should be buying a couple of case fans, my budget is about $25 or less for each fan. 

Thanks!!

I've found that the stock are fine. Though I replaced the back 140 with a Noctua.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Well I mean if you can spend $25 per fan then go with Noctuas or beQuiet!'s or something like that, but its by no means 100% necessary.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I guess if it isn't necessary, I might just stick a 212 EVO so I can OC the CPU.

Thanks guys!

~snip~

Hey Arvizal,

You should be OK with the stock ones. The space on the top can be used if you use a liquid aftermarket CPU cooler that has one or more fans that need to be mounted somewhere. I'd suggest first try your PC, monitor the temps and if they are higher than you'd like them to be - get one or more fans. :) 

The CPU and the motherboard enable you to OC the CPU so you can do that with an aftermarket cooler. 

WD Blue is a great drive for everyday computing. If you are doing some more demanding things, I'd suggest to either throw in a SSD or swap the WD Blue with a WD Black drive. Here's a link to it: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=ltQTH4

Captain_WD. 

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/