Samsung 850 EVO 500GB for $149

Augmentum

Hey guys, if you search on ebay, they're selling Samsung 850 EVO 500GB for $149.  The seller is newegg on ebay so I think they're trustworthy.  Up to you if you want it.  It's new condition so I'll be buying one :)

Hey guys, if you search on ebay, they're selling Samsung 850 EVO 500GB for $149.  The seller is newegg on ebay so I think they're trustworthy.  Up to you if you want it.  It's new condition so I'll be buying one :)

You do know this will get removed unless you give us a link?

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAMSUNG-850-EVO-MZ-75E500B-AM-2-5-500GB-SATA-III-3-D-Vertical-Internal-Solid-St/301442365826?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item462f5d7982

Sorry I got excited! 

It's only for today so enjoy folks! Oh yea there's a limit to 3 ssd's that you can buy. 

He'll also get removed for linking to ebay. (or another second hand site.)

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Oh okay.  I guess i'll just keep these to myself from now on sorry for sharing

He'll also get removed for linking to ebay. (or another second hand site.)

so if its a new product on ebay it still gets taken down?

Ebay is not a second hand site. And you don't know what you are talking about, that link is to buy from Newegg through Ebay.

Here is a quote from THE TOP OF THIS SUB FORUM 

Announcement Do NOT post "deals" or links to second hand sites such as EBAY or others.   Posted by Whaler_99

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

This is a good deal. 

As for the no ebay rule, it's meant to stop people from linking to their own used items on ebay. It's fine when the seller is a major company like Newegg.

This is a good deal. 

As for the no ebay rule, it's meant to stop people from linking to their own used items on ebay. It's fine when the seller is a major company like Newegg.

i wish they'll update that sticky a bit so ppl will stop flipping out everytime an ebay deal is listed. they're a platform at this point, much like amazon marketplace and anywhere else.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here