What kind of genre of music do you like?

pewpewmerica

I gotta say I listen to music that has a catchy tune and good vocals, no matter what genre. I used to listen to Metal but at the same time I also liked a bunch of electronic songs, mainly drum & bass.

Genres I usually listen (no particular order):

Trip-Hop

Some rap songs (especially the ones with a deeper meaning)

Rock, Punk and Grunge

Electronic (no matter which style)

Orchestral or classic music (Ennio Morricone, Johann Sebastian Bach and Ludwig van Beethoven)

I've got a wide spread taste

144Hz goodness

I don't particularly have a genre that I dislike, but my favorite at the moment is Electro Swing.

It changes maybe every month or so.

4930k @ 4.5GHz - EVGA 780ti Superclocked ACX - ASUS x79 Deluxe - 32GB Tactical Tracer @ 2133

always listening to The Swedish House Mafia, Knife Party, Tiesto, Alesso, R3hab, Calvin Harris, Avicii and Coldplay, but theres even more 

All I really listen to is rap. The good kind, not the radio garbage. It was the first genre I liked as a kid and it's stuck pretty well. I haven't finished with it yet so am yet to venture into other genres lol.

All I really listen to is rap. The good kind, not the radio garbage. It was the first genre I liked as a kid and it's stuck pretty well. I haven't finished with it yet so am yet to venture into other genres lol.

Nice, what kinda rappers do you like?

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

Nice, what kinda rappers do you like?

The ones who lyrics have substance or tell a story that make you feel like you've witnessed it or who can deliver a verse with a crazy flow and rhyme scheme making the lyrics sound/'look' like they were  very accurately and methodically pulled off a blueprint (if that makes any sense) or those whose imagery paints a picture in your mind or whose wordplay and metaphors or other poetic nouns make you think 'Ye sick, that was clever' or if the lyrics are just interesting or creative or different or unique or take a fresh view or perspective in addressing a topic that's already been done to death, if I can relate to what being said or songs with instrumentals where the sample(s) have been used in some crazy creative way or maybe one of those large beats that you can't help but nod your head to even though the lyrics are pretty darn generic.

That about sums it up lol

Anything that sounds good, but mostly Country these days.

Edited: What is EDM (don't mind me, I'm old)?

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

The ones who lyrics have substance or tell a story that make you feel like you've witnessed it or who can deliver a verse with a crazy flow and rhyme scheme making the lyrics sound/'look' like they were  very accurately and methodically pulled off a blueprint (if that makes any sense) or those whose imagery paints a picture in your mind or whose wordplay and metaphors or other poetic nouns make you think 'Ye sick, that was clever' or if the lyrics are just interesting or creative or different or unique or take a fresh view or perspective in addressing a topic that's already been done to death, if I can relate to what being said or songs with instrumentals where the sample(s) have been used in some crazy creative way or maybe one of those large beats that you can't help but nod your head to even though the lyrics are pretty darn generic.

That about sums it up lol

I meant like what rappers by their name lol

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

Anything that sounds good, but mostly Country these days.

Edited: What is EDM (don't mind me, I'm old)?

Electronic Dance Music

I meant like what rappers by their name lol

Haha yeah kinda figured.

A bunch of Aussie guys most of which don't make a living off rapping (as is case for the vast majority of rappers here)

Big L, Busta Rhymes, that stuff I liked as a kid D12, Eminem, Dr Dre. Jedi Mind tricks, Kool G Rap, Gang Starr, Nas, AZ Mobb Deep, Wu Tang + members solo stuff, Biggie, Crooked I, Yelawolf, Rittz, Immortal Technique, Rakim, Tech N9ne, Army of the Pharoahs, Big Pun, Black Thought, Common, UGK, Masta Ace, Canibus, KRS, etc, etc

Haha yeah kinda figured.

A bunch of Aussie guys most of which don't make a living off rapping (as is case for the vast majority of rappers here)

Big L, Busta Rhymes, that stuff I liked as a kid D12, Eminem, Dr Dre. Jedi Mind tricks, Kool G Rap, Gang Starr, Nas, AZ Mobb Deep, Wu Tang + members solo stuff, Biggie, Crooked I, Yelawolf, Rittz, Immortal Technique, Rakim, Tech N9ne, Army of the Pharoahs, Big Pun, Black Thought, Common, UGK, Masta Ace, Canibus, KRS, etc, etc

Nice, mine are Asap Rocky, Jay Z, Biggie, Big L, Chief Keef, Tech N9ne, Logic, Mac Miller, Domo Genesis, Mike G, Earl Sweatshirt, and a few others I cant think of right now