Thank you?

grayblizzard

So Linus media group thanks viewers and users all te time have (we) ever thanked them in any big way?

no?

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

We watch their videos and they get money from it.

So Linus media group thanks viewers and users all te time have (we) ever thanked them in any big way?

You give them money per click?

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Actions speak louder than words. We show our thanks through how we build this community. And liking the video if you like it, dislike if you thought it sucked.

Linus has said himself that even if you're not a contributor, just watching the videos, liking them, subscribing, continuing to consume their content and participating in the forum are just as valid types of contribution as just throwing plain ol' money at them.

You give them money per click?

I meant more than that

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

I'm a little new so just wondered

1,1k post i am a little new uhuhu

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

Actions speak louder than words. We show our thanks through how we build this community. And liking the video if you like it, dislike if you thought it sucked.

Linus has said himself that even if you're not a contributor, just watching the videos, liking them, subscribing, continuing to consume their content and participating in the forum are just as valid types of contribution as just throwing plain ol' money at them.

i guess so...

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

Tell you what; find his address, go to his house and sneak into his room at night, then stand over him and watch him sleep for an hour or two. Get real close to him, so your nose is almost touching his, and whisper, "thank you, Linus".

Leave a present at the end of his bed then leave. Return the following night.

He'll love that.

We watch their content. We use support options. SOme of us have sent them pizza and cake. What more you need before its creepy?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv