Upgrading my PC!

SZEM

Hello! I recently bought GTA 5 and to my disappointment i discovered that my current set-up couldent handle it.. So i went out and bought a new GPU (970) that I'm going to run in an 2 way SLI config, sadly my current chassi was to small to fit them in (the "hardrive racks" is in the way). Heres the part i need help with! I need a new chassi that will fit my 2x msi gtx g4 970s and my msi z97s motherboard! I don't want a window since i don't have a pretty build. 

Hope you can help me! 

fractal design define r5 

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

NZXT S340?

Mobo MSI X370 Carbon CPU Ryzen 7 1700 3.8GHz RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x8GB 3000MHz GPU ASUS GTX 1070 Strix Case NZXT S340 Storage Samsung 960 EVO 250GB M.2 - Seagate 1TB  PSU EVGA 750W Cooling NZXT Kraken X52 OS WIndows 10 Pro

Keyboard Arachnid Recore - Cherry MX Red Mouse Corsair M45  !!--GTA V--!!  

S340

R4

R5

H440

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

Have it check with the nearest technician you have for a better outcome of buying those things. Don't just buy anything that won't fit.

As someone who owns an R4, buy something lighter unless you like lugging around a 50lb computer. That shit is heavy.