i7 4790k fan configuration help.

I recently just purchased the i7 4790k. My problem with it at the moment is that, every time I open up say chrome... my cpu temperature would increase by about 20 degrees Celsius and therefore also making my fans rev up, this only happens for a second, so imagine fans revving up every time you open up an application and start to slow down straight away after a second. It's starting to get pretty dam annoying. Now, I've set all the Chassis fans in the bios settings to silent, and left the cpu fan on turbo. I was just playing battlefield 4 with these settings for about an hour and my cpu reached to about 55 - 60 degrees, are these temperatures okay for a non overclocked i7 4790k?

My setup:

i7 4790k (stock speeds)

Asus maximus vii ranger motherboard

coolermaster nepton 280L cpu AIO liquid cooler

gigabyte windforce r9 290

NOCTUA NF-P14s 140mm for case fans (REAR EXHAUST, 2 FRONT PUSHING AIR IN)

CORSAIR SP120s high SP edition 120mm (2 bottom PUSHING IR IN)

NOCTUA NF-A14 PWM 140mm (2 under radiator, on top of case PUSHING AIR OUT OF THE TOP OF THE CASE THROUGH RADITOR)

Arctic mx-4 thermal compound.

corsair 750d case

corsair 850hx powersupply.

What do you guys suggest I should do, Should I perhaps make the fans run at a constant speed of about 1100rpm 100% of the time? If so, how exactly would I do that?

those temps are fine, but if ya just surfing the web put your pc in balanced mode, you will find that in the control panel under power options. it wont make your cpu go to the boost clock unless it has to, this should stop your fans from doing this as much.

o0oo with this "balanced mode", could i perhaps set all the fans on turbo? WIll setting power options to balanced mode still fix my problem with turbo mode turned on, on every fan? Just that at turbo, I would be able to get the fans running at a good RPM when im playing games such as bf4 to keep the temps down...

EDIT: balanced mode is already turned on by default.

you could get the fans only the speed up under 25 degrees difference?

hakuna matata

and your temps are a bit high compared to my  i7-4790k +-50 degrees while playing gta5 (aircooled). you might want too replace the thermal compound

hakuna matata

Was just palying abit of GTA V, was getting 54ish degrees Celsius.