Pandoro

gustav84
ugLBorW.jpg
Hello and welcome to a new project by the name of "Pandoro"

My plans about this project was that my computer was too clumsy and completely open (d-frame mini) which was not the best opinion for me. then i the case Pandora had been really fun and test.

Was obviously to talk to Håkan from BitFenix ​​and we came to the conclusion that there was a box with a lot of things and a BitFenix ​​Pandora which I will now build in.

My plans for this project is to use some of the things from my previous projects. The theme of the building will be industrial and white as a small detail color. The Materiall of this build will be aluminium, I think that aluminium is the best materiall to work with to the industrial theme it also gives a nice finish, exampel on the building as a PSU cover that comes in a later update.

The components are:
Chassis: BitFenix ​​Pandora
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-GAMING 5
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 Anniversery
GPU GTX 760 2GB
PSU: BitFenix ​​Fury 750 w
RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz 4x4GB
Storage: Kingston V300 120GB

Now more intro! Lets start!

Starting this log by presenting BitFenix ​​. Im very glad for their help, hopefully can we work toghter more in the future!

rU07ICK.png

WDoNzOB.jpg
vcqGqmh.jpg
i3at2X4.jpg
iV2E3cv.jpg
JdmdY2p.jpg
Vz3X9Tj.jpg
lnQQbwt.jpg

I feel you will like the motherboard if it's anything like my bigger brother board. :P

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Hi! Today the time has been spent to bend the alu and build a PSU cover . The ram was also in the picture becouse I think they are so damn sexy : P

The week and fix the reservoirs, and some cables who need to be sleeved .

AOfergc.jpg
Cz2q52q.jpg
Hs3EtEh.jpg

That RAM tho <3

Wanted Build: i5 4690K, Z97-A, Vengeance 16GB, Samsung 256GB SSD, 980TI, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX

Keyboard: Blackwidow Chroma Mouse: G502 Headset: Skullcandy PLYR 2 Phone: Samsung S6 Edge Tablet: iPad 2

Investing in becoming a Logitech fanboi?

I really like the way that case looks, nice and clean, interested to see how this turns out.

That RAM tho <3

Looks good!

I really like the way that case looks, nice and clean, interested to see how this turns out.

Thanks for the support :) next update will be out in this week.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! Here is a small update on what's happening now . I will introducing a new sponso soon whos name is Icemodz as you will get to see one quick picture before it a update with lots of pictures .

slyytXJ.jpg

Hey , throw in a couple of pictures of the progress of the installation and some modding . Note for bad pictures.

CQHfx8I.jpg
4cLdSRC.jpg
zlYogvH.jpg
m2bCeZv.jpg

the pipe a little bit to much bended in the picture but the problem is now solved .

• 3 weeks later...

Just going to throw up some pictures of what icemodz hoked me up with, as well as an image on the computer ...
will be working all day with the last things to be done.

Have a nice Sunday! :)

BHyODVD.png

wK4Hctq.jpg

66HoqHg.jpg
F5FVFr5.jpg
kw8QG6z.jpg
For those who do not know what Cablox is, its help you to get your desktop and cables cleaner.

• 1 month later...

Hello! it was a while ago. Has finally become done with the panels that was not the easiest of this project. Got some new brackets with a plexiside on the component side and then a standard aluminum side at the back with small distances becaouse the cable management in this chassis was not easy, I will post the final photos here in a few days.

bCHbX4b.jpg

FRmWMgO.jpg
k6Q7QMf.jpg

• 1 year later...