RMA

Bent pins = no RMA, right? I had the issue before the pins were bent and I have a video of it from before with proof... I'm probably screwed

probably? I had an amd cpu where i took a credit card (and a knife and a bunch of other skinny things) to straighten the pins when i was 15, took a few hours but i eventually unbent them, the system still works. How well that would work for you, no idea. Wouldnt hurt try contacting who ever you bought the cpu from

If your screwed, at least try and fix it lol

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

probably? I had an amd cpu where i took a credit card (and a knife and a bunch of other skinny things) to straighten the pins when i was 15, took a few hours but i eventually unbent them, the system still works. How well that would work for you, no idea. Wouldnt hurt try contacting who ever you bought the cpu from

Forgot to clarify this (im stupid) its my motherboard an I already tried to straighten them

was it new or open box  if it was from newegg and its less then a month old yo migt be able to get away with it.

Forgot to clarify this (im stupid) its my motherboard an I already tried to straighten them

contact who ever made it, or who ever you bought it from....or try harder : p

RMA it for a different reason. 

boom. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Bent pins = no RMA, right? I had the issue before the pins were bent and I have a video of it from before with proof... I'm probably screwed

boom. 

Dont know how tech savey are those in the RMA but you could try

Im trying to RMA without and invoice, so i think you are in a better position 

boom. 

Well it was broken so I had an RMA for that reason... my H100i slapped the pins when I uninstalled it. They will probably see the pins and send it right back to me.

was it new or open box  if it was from newegg and its less then a month old yo migt be able to get away with it.

It was my mobo from Microcenter from March

If your screwed, at least try and fix it lol

I did :/

It was my mobo from Microcenter from March

no I dont think you will get a return on that then.

no I dont think you will get a return on that then.

Called the manager and I would get a refund if it didn't have bent pins :/