Budget gaming mouse?

Hello everyone,

My current mouse (which is really bad) is dying as whenever I left click it does not respond in game or in normal use. So with that I need a new mouse that is not expensive, I am looking to spend around £10-£20 on amazon, ebuyer anywhere.

I do not want a small mouse as my hands are quite big and im not a left hand user. I mainly play cs.go so............. Anyway I also want it to be usb wired as it's just better. 

Thanks,

ps. Track pads are flipping bad and please don't make me suffer the pain.

USB is in no way better,

if you play CS you would want a PS/2 mouse

that is if you are 1337 h4x0r pr0 g4m1ng ^Spawn Virtus Pro

try this one:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/A4-Tech-Bloody-Multicore-Gaming/dp/B0093HLPIM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1436538020&sr=8-1&keywords=bloody

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

You should really invest more into a mouse. It's your primary input device after all.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

USB is in no way better,

if you play CS you would want a PS/2 mouse

that is if you are 1337 h4x0r pr0 g4m1ng ^Spawn Virtus Pro

try this one:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/A4-Tech-Bloody-Multicore-Gaming/dp/B0093HLPIM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1436538020&sr=8-1&keywords=bloody

I don't know if you are trolling or trying to legitimately be helpful, but PS/2 or USB doesn't matter.

@ThatGuyNamedKasper

If you're playing CS GO you need a good sensor. These are pretty difficult to find at your price.

I'd suggest to add a little on your budget (couple of pounds) and get the CM Storm Alcor or EVGA TORQ X3.

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti

I don't know if you are trolling or trying to legitimately be helpful, but PS/2 or USB doesn't matter.

@ThatGuyNamedKasper

If you're playing CS GO you need a good sensor. These are pretty difficult to find at your price.

I'd suggest to add a little on your budget (couple of pounds) and get the CM Storm Alcor or EVGA TORQ X3.

USB devices get queried for input - delay between the queries (also knows as pulling rate, 1337 h4x0r mice and kbords advertize 1000Hz pulling rate), also they have to use cheats in order to do anything more that 6-key rollover

PS/2 devices use hardware interupts - has no delay, whenever you press a key a hardware interupt is raised and it gets processed immediately, also is 256-key rollover

trust me, i'm  an engineer

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M

Hello everyone,

My current mouse (which is really bad) is dying as whenever I left click it does not respond in game or in normal use. So with that I need a new mouse that is not expensive, I am looking to spend around £10-£20 on amazon, ebuyer anywhere.

I do not want a small mouse as my hands are quite big and im not a left hand user. I mainly play cs.go so............. Anyway I also want it to be usb wired as it's just better.

Thanks,

ps. Track pads are flipping bad and please don't make me suffer the pain.

The cheapest mouse I know of that is actual good quality is MSI'S DS200 mouse. It is 40-ish dollars. I'd spend more though considering a mouse is very important. I use a Logitech G502 Proteus Core. It's the best all around gaming mouse on the market. It has enough buttons for all sorts of games without being overwhelming and comes with great software. Only issue is that you are stuck with a black and blue color scheme. The blue lights can be turned off though.

I'm going to punch your face- IN THE FACE.

USB devices get queried for input - delay between the queries (also knows as pulling rate, 1337 h4x0r mice and kbords advertize 1000Hz pulling rate), also they have to use cheats in order to do anything more that 6-key rollover

PS/2 devices use hardware interupts - has no delay, whenever you press a key a hardware interupt is raised and it gets processed immediately, also is 256-key rollover

trust me, i'm  an engineer

Best ending line ever!!!!!!!  EPIC!!!!!!!!!!

I also heard this just the other day about PS2 connections having no lag.

STEAM NAME: JewishBacon GPU  Sapphire dual x R9 280x OC edition CPU core i7 4770k stock speed COOLER H100i  CASE Fractal R4 Window Black  MOBO MSI gd-65 gaming Storage 1TB WD Blue drive, 1TB Samsung 7200 rpm, 120 GB OCZ SSD, 64 GB WD Blue ssd  RAM 12 GB @ 1600 Ghz kingston RAM  MiscNZXT HUE, disk read/write, 2x 21 inch 1920x1080 monitors   

Best ending line ever!!!!!!!  EPIC!!!!!!!!!!

I also heard this just the other day about PS2 connections having no lag.

The only downfall of PS/2 and why it got replaced by USB, is that it's just limited and you can'd do all that fancy gamry stuff like multi profile, lightning control and 18 sidebutton nagas