Noctua Rad Fan's Aren't Spinning

So i just bought some Noctua F-12 PWM fans. Both of them are on my rad. However they are not spinning. 

I know it's not a board issue (Or Maybe It Is) but i've had SP120's in my water block and my case fans in there too. 

However the noctua's dont spin in the the cpu block or the main motherboard headers. 

Am i missing something that i have to do with them for them to work? I've looked for help elsewhere but everywhere says raise the voltage of the fans. 

I can't find the fan voltage setting in my BIOS to change it. Is there any other issue/way that needs solving/can be done to help.

Here's my BIOS for help: 

Professional Graphics Designer | Case: NZXT Phantom Orange and Black | Motherboard: MSI SLI PLUS X99S

CPU: Intel i7 5820K | Graphics Card: Zotac nVidia 1080 AMP!

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 256GB, Western Digital Black 3TB & Western Digital Red 3TB | 

Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HU 27", Acer Predator XB270HAbprz 27" and BenQ GL240 24" | PSU: Corsair AX860i |

That doesnt allow you to change the voltage i dont think.

I've also just realised that i think they're on. It's because theres fins under the actual blade and i thought that was the fan, which it obviously is not.

I had a brain fart sorry.

Although how do i keep the fans at 100%? 

Installing these fans has made my CPU temp fluctuate from 45-73 as where my case fans kept it at a constant 50-54.... Whats going on D:

Professional Graphics Designer | Case: NZXT Phantom Orange and Black | Motherboard: MSI SLI PLUS X99S

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 256GB, Western Digital Black 3TB & Western Digital Red 3TB | 

Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HU 27", Acer Predator XB270HAbprz 27" and BenQ GL240 24" | PSU: Corsair AX860i |

They're also running at different speeds. Wtf.