120hz + Display?

Bobafett239

Looking for a new display for pc gaming... I've been looking around online on amazon, etc... but A LOT of descriptions leave out refresh rates rather intentional or unintentionally.

I'm just looking for a good 120hz or more with quick response time. I know Asus makes some and Ben-Q... but I'm not sure which particular model to look into or if there's another brand that may be a bit cheaper but still very good.

Asus VG248QE all the way. Got it two weeks ago and love it. 144Hz and 1ms response time. Games play amazing.

Asus VG248QE all the way. Got it two weeks ago and love it. 144Hz and 1ms response time. Games play amazing.

IT IS THE GOD MONITOR

I love the thing for the price.

I know the answer to Fermat's last theorem but there isn't enough room in my signature to announce it.

I'm probably going to go with the Asus it's a bit cheaper. I've never actually owned a Ben-Q the reviews seem good but that model is around $25 more and I am unfamiliar with that company.

I'm probably going to go with the Asus it's a bit cheaper. I've never actually owned a Ben-Q the reviews seem good but that model is around $25 more and I am unfamiliar with that company.

The benq actually is better imo. Worth the the extra.The asus is still a good monitor. Cant really go wrong.

Okay... now here's the trick question when I buy whichever of the 2 I ultimately decide upon which display port cable should I go with? I don't want to buy El cheapo and it actually hinder the quality with either noise or interference.

Okay... now here's the trick question when I buy whichever of the 2 I ultimately decide upon which display port cable should I go with? I don't want to buy El cheapo and it actually hinder the quality with either noise or interference.

Its kinda hard to find a cable like that, buy any $10 off amazon and you will be fine. As long as you go with DP.

Apparently, last Acer's screens are really solid.

CPU: i7 4790K | MB: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 32Go Hyper X Fury 1866MHz | GPU's: GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Corsair AX 850 | Storage: Vertex 3, 2x Sandisk Ultra II,Velociraptor | Case : Corsair Air 540

Mice: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Headset: Steelseries H wireless