Can this run gta iv?

jonadegraaf

lmao GTA IV being the steaming pile of wank that it is is the whole reason they took two years to make a PC version of GTA V and to port it well

I managed about 40 - 60fps on a GTX 580 (no SLI support) at 1080p. If you had a modern high end GPU like a 970 or something you could probably play it pretty well at 1080p. Which is terrible for how old the game is but if you wanted to have a good experience with that game on PC you actually could now.

idk about that game, it seems fun but i never played any shooter on pc. I prob suck

dude it doesn't matter if you suck man just have fun and play around with your friends

Alright thanks everyone for helping me out. I'm new to this community, but it's awesome so far! I'll download cs go tommorow! Have a nice summer vacation guys! (And thanks for making me realise my pc sucks xD)

On like minimum settings maybe, your CPU is garbage and GTA 4 really loved strong single core performance.

On like minimum settings maybe, your CPU is garbage and GTA 4 really loved strong single core performance.

so like an intel cpu is good? Cos the better single core power?

so like an intel cpu is good? Cos the better single core power?

Modern Intels blaze through GTA 4, i almost made switch to Intel just to run it fine, but got into OCing and finaly got somewhat acceptable performance there with my FX 6300.