Problem with internet and iRacing

jameswiggin

I recently began having problems with my account validation and upon looking up the cause it is suspected to be proxy settings that the iracing servers don't approve of.  I have had the same internet for years and never experienced this problem.  I attempted to research Comcast and proxy settings and all I could find was how to disable the proxy settings in my browser.   Does anyone have any useful information that could help me resolve this issue?

Intel Build- AsRock Z97X Killer Fatality, I5 4690K@4.0ghz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro@1833, EVGA GTX 780 FTW, Intel 535 SSD in a NZXT Phantom530 Case on Windows 10
AMD Build- AsRock 990FX Extreme 4, FX-8350@4.2ghz, 8GB Corsair Vengeance@1600, EVGA GTX 980 FTW, Samsung 840EVO SSD in a Rosewill Challenger Case on Windows 7

Have you ever set up a proxy on your system? If you have not, then there wouldn't be any proxy settings by default. If you have set up a proxy, have you contacted the proxy administrator for assistance? How about the iRacing support?

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: