hyper x cloud 2 vs sennheiser game zero

Hey guys

I just wanted to post this on the audio forum instead of the peripherals, but the decision  between the hyperx cloud 2 and the sennheiser game zeros has been bugging my brain . You might say to me to get a mic combo, but I just want an all in one headset tbh. What headset do you think is best? (game zeros on sale for 179$ FYI)

Games i play: league, csgo, bf4, etc.

One's way more expensive, but sounds better.. Not much else to say here, if you have money get the better one if you don't get the cheaper one.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

I'd get the Cloud 1, the USB sound card that comes with the Cloud 2 is pretty bad compared to what modern motherboards have.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Cloud gets you the best bang for the buck. Headsets from the real audio companies are ridiculously overpriced.

Cloud 1 are best.  No such thing as surround gaming headsets.... it's all a gimmick.