570 watercooling?

definitely want to get a 690 at some point for the lolz of looking like i have enough money to afford a titan Z

yea the 690 is the sexiest card out imo and it's still a VERY viable option for gaming. 

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---

apart from the problems that SLI can cause, i'd get one. I might get a Titan Z anyway because i use CUDA acceleration a lot and 5000 cores will be like, dude, hooooooly shiteee, work units done in an hour

true that. I'm just a gamer so anything past a 960/680 would be pointless

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

i game on a 970 lmao, i'm eventually going to nudge my rig to 970 SLI which i think means abandoning the PCI wifi card and getting a wire up here so I still have enough lanes to spare because i do kiiiinda want to run games on 970 SLI on the maybe 1 hour per day it isn't folding now

just going to scoop up another 570 2.5gb and throw them under water tbh. I dont wanna be that lame kid with 4790k  and a 980. I wanna be the guy with two 570 2.5gb's under water blocks in an s340 with an i5 4460. like seriously thats not common.

i'm a lame guy with a 4690k and two 970's lmao

see, not to be rude, but that's just too plain for me. I wanna stand out, be different. Like the kid with the tri sli 465's.

it's plain but it's fast and efficient, which is what i need. when I get the time i'll be starting a retro-rig. Looking at something like a 64 bit dual core athlon, 8GB DDR2 and Crossfire ATI x1950 Pro's.

thatd be ballin. Seeing as other than for the lols you could fold with it cuz why not. I want a 486 retro build with windows 95 because that stuff may be hard to come by but people assume it's worthless and practically give it away

wouldn't be able to fold on it, it's too outdated, but it would make a great retro gaming platform

true that, it'd be funny to run some newer games on it like CS:GO and maybe minecraft

oh I know it runs MC no problem

With an athlon x2? not with any sort of render distance. You'd be surprised how poorly even my old q6600 ran minecraft. 

it actually used to run quite well for me, there is an athlon x2 in the family and an ooooooold one at that

maybe Athlon x2's really were better. My old e6850 choked on mc tbh