Is it worth it?

NeinCat411

I'm planning on buying this Graphics card soon and I would like to ask if it's worth the price?

HIS R7 250 IceQ Boost Clock 2GB GDDR5 (Price: Php 3880 or USD 86.10)

Thanks in advance :)

Worth the price? $80 USD isn't a lot for a graphics card...In fact it's basically nothing.

I would save up for a better one, the 250 is REALLY bad.

@NeinCat411

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

My parents did put a budget on me @REX.exe

of just $80? 

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Hi, I understand how budgets can be at times but if you are planning to do more than watching video playback on this card it wont handle it well. If your planning on playing games then i'd recommend putting $20 more on what you have and get a r7 260x, even if it is a used one. The r7 250 wont game well, not even the r7 250x games that well. If you intend to game at 1080p with atleast high settings with good fps, between 32fps-55fps, go fir the r7 260x, you wont regret it.

No... $100 or around Php 4500, but finding one here in the Philippines in that price range is hard 

Hi, I understand how budgets can be at times but if you are planning to do more than watching video playback on this card it wont handle it well. If your planning on playing games then i'd recommend putting $20 more on what you have and get a r7 260x, even if it is a used one. The r7 250 wont game well, not even the r7 250x games that well. If you intend to game at 1080p with atleast high settings with good fps, between 32fps-55fps, go fir the r7 260x, you wont regret it.

This ^

No... $100 or around Php 4500, but finding one here in the Philippines in that price range is hard 

That's a shame :( Try looking fr  260X. The 250 can't game at all...Please don't get one.

Also, try looking for a 750Ti or 750 somewhere.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build: