i have A.D.D and im going to be examined on ILETS! what should i do?

Khamiri

hello im from dubai and im going to be examined on ILETS and im nervous cause i have A.D.D and im afraid that i wont fellow what the speaker in the radio is going to in the ILETS listening so what should i do? i have a paper from a doctor that i have A.D.D should i show it to them? but im afraid if i do then they wont allow me to be tested on the exam so what do i do?

i really wanna pass this so my parents will give me some money so i can save up for a new pc

btw what did you think about my spelling and grammar?

Just be your self and think about what you have to do, and im sure you will be fine :D  

You didn't capitalize properly or use apostrophes, and the proper spelling of the acronym is ADD or ADHD as we now call it even if you're not hyperactive.(without periods)

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Don't worry about the ADD. Seriously, if you continue to feel and tell yourself that you are likely to fail because you have ADD, you are going to fail. You need to get out of that mindset otherwise life is going to be significantly more difficult than it has to. You have ADD, some people lost a limb, others have abusive parents. Everyone has something difficult, don't let yourself get obsessed about your problem. Face it, deal with it, and move on to enjoy life.

I know, easier said than done. I'm not being harsh or intentionally rude. My sister has ADD and I've seen what she has gone through. It's can be hard, but it doesn't have to if you play to your strengths.

Oh, and I'll fix what you did wrong with it. When I was learning other languages, I found comparisons between the correct work and my incorrect work to be helpful, so I hope it helps you. Bold means I changed something about it.

--

Hello I'm from Dubai, and I'm going to be examined on ILETS. I'm nervous because I have ADD and I'm afraid that I won't follow what the speaker on the radio is going to say. What should I do? I have a paper from a doctor that says I have ADD should I show it to them? I'm afraid that if I do then they won't allow me to be tested on the exam. What should I do?

'Cause' used in that way is informal and you will likely get marked off for it. 'I' is always capitalized if it is in a contraction or by itself. A.D.D. is incorrect. 'won't' is a contraction of 'will' and 'not'. 'Fellow' means a partner, friend, college, etc.. 'Follow' is the word you are looking for. 'In' suggests the speaker is physically inside the radio. 'Is going to in the ILETS listening so what should i do' this doesn't make much sense, so I hope my correction matches the intended meaning].

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.