Feedback on a rough draft for a wallpaper project

Damikiller37

So I'm working on a wallpaper project which I'm drawing from scratch. I used to be decent at drawing but my talent faded with age and I'm trying to get some of it back in my spare time. The wallpapers will be cartoon styled (similar to Adventure Time) wallpapers that capture various funny and popular concepts about the members of Linus Media Group. I've come up with the idea of making a wallpaper project from seeing the drawing HERE a while ago. I'm currently working on the first idea I had. It's obviously still a very rough draft and currently is drawn in Paint.NET but I will be redrawing it in Illustrator so I can get any wallpaper size I want. I will colour it properly, add detail and shade it at that point.

81e1118f2d.jpg

I would appreciate your opinion on what I have so far? Ideas for what I could add to it are also welcome :) I'm trying to add some objects that relate to the scene and work on some landscape elements.

It looks cool. I might add some to my wallpaper collection if you make any good ones.