Case/Power Supply for i7 4790K and GTX 980 Ti

If you just want it to match the Corsair 230t in black / red works and the Corsair AX760i is a great reliable power supply.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

get a EVGA GS PSU good quality for what it costs

CPU - i5 4690K @ 4.5Ghz l CPU Cooler - Nepton 240m l GPU - MSI GTX970 gaming 4g 2-way SLI l SLI Bridge - MSI Gaming 2-way L Pro l Mobo - MSI Z97-G45 Gaming l RAM - 2x8GB Vengeance Pro 2133mhz DDR3 l PSU - Corsair HX750i l SSD - 2x Samsung 840 Evo 250GB in raid 0 | HDD - WD Black 2TB | Case - NZXT H440 Red/Black l OS - Windows 10 l Mouse Logitech G502 l MousePad - XTRFY NiP lightning l KeyBoard - Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB (Red) | Headset - Asus ROG Spitfire | Monitor - Asus PG279Q - VG248QE l PCPP - http://pcpartpicker.com/p/sxTpsY | Please don't buy CX PSU for a high end PC

I'm wondering about what case and power supply to get for this PC build. I already have all the parts but now i have to decide on this and well.... i can't!

Here is the build : 

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/DigiCorner/saved/6g3XsY

Thanks!

To match your color scheme there isn't much out there, though Corsair does have the AX760i, it's just overpriced. Any ATX case that works for your setup should be fine, I would recommend an NZXT S340 with the black and red color scheme. If you get this case you can get a much cheaper PSU that doesn't color match like the EVGA 550W GS series.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

There are a lot of items that YOU need to love.  The case is the primary thing as you can keep it throughout many generations.  Just go high and be happy there.  Or go low and get great fans.
PSU:  Rosewill, EVGA, Corsair, Seasonic, PowerFlower, and a few others are going to give you the best stuff with Seasonic being almost guarunteed to work.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.