Any good laptops?

theereal

Im getting a new laptop, mostly to use for shcool work, not going to be used for much gaming seeing as how i already have a desktop computer for that. Going to be used for photo editing and creating games etc... My budget is around 750USD ish, but i can go higher if its REALLY worth it. (Must ship to Norway)

Macbook pro

That thin thing? Really. :D

My swag in GNU Fortran.

integer :: swag_level = 9999

I am a Free Software Developer. I run Trisquel GNU/Linux and I love Python, Fortran, GNU Modula, C and Lisp.

Asus UX305

Main PC: 4690k, LMG Edition G1 Gaming GTX 980, 16GB Hyper X Fury, Asus Z97-A, EVGA G2 850W, Crucial MX100 128GB, WD Red 1TB 2.5", Dark Rock 3

Laptop: Asus UX305 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Keyboard: Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Mouse: Corsair M65

That thin thing? Really. :D

i aint afraid to admit it, but yeah i used to be like that untill i got one, i love it but wont switch completely

Dell Inspiron 15 7000

base model has 1920x1080 IPS screen, wireless AC, Core i5 5200u dual core up to 2.7Ghz.

http://www.dell.com/us/p/inspiron-15-7548-laptop/pd?ref=PD_OC

more expensive model has 4k screen, AMD Radeon R7 M270 4GB DDR3 and slightly faster cpu (still dual core).

Yeah, we're all just a bunch of idiots experiencing nothing more than the placebo effect.

Im getting a new laptop, mostly to use for shcool work, not going to be used for much gaming seeing as how i already have a desktop computer for that. Going to be used for photo editing and creating games etc... My budget is around 750USD ish, but i can go higher if its REALLY worth it. (Must ship to Norway)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834318584&cm_re=lenovo_y40-_-34-318-584-_-Product

This is an amazing deal for the price, and it will last quite a bit of time with the power it has

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply