Recommend a mouse mat

nuhash

I have a logitech g500 and I love it. But my mouse mat got torn as i moved back home for the summer.

I generally use a DPI of 1900 but switch to 700 if needed (when doing tricky stuff)

I would prefer a larger mat so that i can drape it over the edge of the desk and use it as a wrist rest.

I have no real budget but i wont buy stuff which is insanely priced.

What mouse mat should i buy?

I have a Razer Goliathus control edition, but in all honestly it's just as good as any number of other ones. Although, the rubber grips on the bottom are top notch!

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

I have a Razer Goliathus control edition, but in all honestly it's just as good as any number of other ones. Although, the rubber grips on the bottom are top notch!

I'd like to +1 this mousepad. Works great for me!

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

Razer Vespula. Two sides and a wrist rest (only useful if you like it/need one - otherwise it's probably too expensive).

Steelseries QcK

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux | "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown." | top LEL

Build specs: Corsair 540, i7 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, Asrock z77 extreme4, 16gb DDR3 @1866, 2 x 1TB, GTX 560 ti
Monitors: Asus VG236H, Dell U2713HM Headphones: Koss PortaPro, DT 770 80ohm, AT-AD700 | Steam profile

CM Storm Control RX is pretty sweet imo!

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --

Without a doubt the best I have ever used was the MadCatz Cyborg Glide 7.  This is huge, bigger than most desks lol.   It was designed to minimize tracking errors though use of colors which don't cause problems with the mouse lazer.   I have found it remarkable and has cured any tracking issue with any mouse ive used on it.  Its not the best looking mouse pad but looks are less important for me than looks.  Even on the lowest dpi setting you wont run out of mat.

I got mine from FutureShop Online for $17 including taxes with their price match policy.

http://cyborggaming.com/prod/v7gs.htm

I have a steelseries qck heavy. I bought it because I game at 400dpi and my wrist used to hurt on my old mousemat. The qck heavy is the most comfy mouse mat I have ever used. No need to drape it over the edge of the desk, it's just so thick and spongy you don't need to.

Fractal Design Define S, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz, Noctua NH-D14, Asus Sabertooth Z77, EVGA 980Ti SC+, 4x8GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz, EVGA P2 1000W, Creative sound blaster Z, 2xSamsung 850 120GB RAID 0, 2xWestern Digital Caviar Black 1TB Other stuffs: BenQ XL2411t, LG Flatron M2262D, Ducky Shine 3, Logitech G400s, Steelseries QCK Heavy, Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80ohm, Shure SE215, Blue Snowball

Steelseries QcK

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Steelseries qck heavy. I love it and its not a floor mat ( not big and long like the other mouse mat). Anybody has use corsair mouse mat ? I would like to try those but they are more expensive compared to steelseries 11 usd vs25 usd.

Steelseries QcK

The Steelseries QCK mousepad is pretty good. Balance of precision and gliding.

Steelseries QcK

Steelseries qck heavy. I love it and its not a floor mat ( not big and long like the other mouse mat). Anybody has use corsair mouse mat ? I would like to try those but they are more expensive compared to steelseries 11 usd vs25 usd.

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux | "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown." | top LEL

Build specs: Corsair 540, i7 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, Asrock z77 extreme4, 16gb DDR3 @1866, 2 x 1TB, GTX 560 ti
Monitors: Asus VG236H, Dell U2713HM Headphones: Koss PortaPro, DT 770 80ohm, AT-AD700 | Steam profile

Puretrak talent ,i had better tracking on it then on the qck heavy + it seems to survive longer(my qck heavy was so beaten up after a year of use).

This is with a G5 v2

I use a 3.99 one I bought at target

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point