This Christian dudes Illuminati shit

Alright... This is a 24minute video. So idk listen to it while you're taking a shit or something. But anyways

opinions on this subject? I haven't finished watching it myself, I started like 10mins ago..

But when i fniish I'll post what I think.

As for his christianity.. I think pretty much all religions are pretty much B.S.. I don't really like it when people on youtube videos keep talking about religious shit but what ever. But I think it's somewhat complacent here since eminem is a christian, idk...

My opinion is in.... ITS A BIG BATCH OF STEAMING HOT SHIT AND I REGRET WASTING MY TIME WATCHING

Illuminati Confirmed

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

This thread title is golden.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

This guy is a fuckwit. Holy shit!

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

This guy is a fuckwit. Holy shit!

Yea I agree with you lol... Don't bother watching after like 12 mins. The dude just goes on a rant about how jesus is all knowing and brings up some so called "proof" that jesus is real, which honestly is the biggest batch of bullshit I've ever heard. He talks about how jesus taught us to hate rape and killing and shit and that some how shows that he's real... Honestly, islam has more proof that it's real if that's really all this dude has to prove his religion. 

Also, please don't start a religion fight in the replies lol, had that happen once, never again

Yea I agree with you lol... Don't bother watching after like 12 mins. The dude just goes on a rant about how jesus is all knowing and brings up some so called "proof" that jesus is real, which honestly is the biggest batch of bullshit I've ever heard. He talks about how jesus taught us to hate rape and killing and shit and that some how shows that he's real... Honestly, islam has more proof that it's real if that's really all this dude has to prove his religion. 

Also, please don't start a religion fight in the replies lol, had that happen once, never again

I didn't even watch 5 minutes! I just skipped to the pic of eminem in a blood bath and heard him talking about jesus being forgiving, some people just take their religion way too seriously.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

He lost all credibility after he said "what we need to see is that the bible is true". Will not watch the remainder 

He lost all credibility after he said "what we need to see is that the bible is true". Will not watch the remainder 

I don't blaim you man.. 

oh lol this guy. I first watched one of his videos when I was looking around for videos when wrestling's Ultimate Warrior died. apparently the million dollar owner Vince Mcmahon sacrificed warrior to some illuminati something something.

oh lol this guy. I first watched one of his videos when I was looking around for videos when wrestling's Ultimate Warrior died. apparently the million dollar owner Vince Mcmahon sacrificed warrior to some illuminati something something.

RIP James Brian Hellwig... I watched him fight Hulk Hogan at Wrestlmania VI.

This guy from Canada? You have people like this, wow.

I read Yahoo comments on Canadian stories... just wow... so depressing to read.  If it was just one or two dumb comments it would not be so bad.  I am talking pages.  I tried to comment once, never again.

I read Yahoo comments on Canadian stories... just wow... so depressing to read. If it was just one or two dumb comments it would not be so bad. I am talking pages. I tried to comment once, never again.

im just happy it's not only america

im just happy it's not only america

Dumb is not restricted by imaginary lines in the sand.  It freakin' spreads.

I'm...afraid to watch.  :unsure:

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

if you liked the illuminati dude check out this jesuit conspiracist, she's uhhh.... all sorts of special.

PS. the Brent Spiner she's talking about is the actor who played Data on the Star Trek Next Generation series. apparently she's married to him but only consumate their marriage on the spirit/dream realm or something..... omg I know way too much about this nutbag's story.

if you liked the illuminati dude check out this jesuit conspiracist, she's uhhh.... all sorts of special.

PS. the Brent Spiner she's talking about is the actor who played Data on the Star Trek Next Generation series. apparently she's married to him but only consumate their marriage on the spirit/dream realm or something..... omg I know way too much about this nutbag's story.

--

Yeah, I am just gonna take your word for it.  :ph34r: