Cheap AM3+ Mobo?

I have been thinking of upgrading for a while now, but I keep going off track because of work and moving house as well. So i wanted the opinions from you guys of a cheap but good AM3+ mobo.  :) I would prefer the price in GBP as I am from Britain  

Minimum Specs 

4 ddr3 memory slots

3 pcie slots (i might lose a GPU out of my system if this raises the price too much)

USB 3 header

no bigger than ATX

Fan headers would be nice but I do have an 'okay' fan controller built in to my case.

Thanks guys.  :)

Cheap AMD board rarely have support for SLI so what GPU are you using?

Interested in Business and Technology

How much do you mean with "cheap"? 

A maximum spend of £170 to £200 if it is worth the stretch

Cheap AMD board rarely have support for SLI so what GPU are you using?

I'm running 6970's in trifire, as one of my friends gave me the second and third one from when they upgrades a while back 

A maximum spend of £170 to £200 if it is worth the stretch

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0057XQMHA/ref=s9_simh_gw_p147_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1684P3BDPPN73KXV6EC5&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=358549767&pf_rd_i=468294

The Amazon link is just for referance. This motherboard have what you look for. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Basically THE motherboard for you ;)

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/hdjL

I'm not sure about the price on that one but it does have more upgradability (if that's a word) but I will see what my pay check bring me at the end of the month  :)

I'm not sure about the price on that one but it does have more upgradability (if that's a word) but I will see what my pay check bring me at the end of the month  :)

But that UGLY ASS brown PCB , meself i couldn't live with that...

But that UGLY ASS brown PCB , meself i couldn't live with that...

Good looks do not really bother me when I'm on a budget, but when I have more money I will defiantly mind 

Good looks do not really bother me when I'm on a budget, but when I have more money I will defiantly mind 

So your getting the asrock board?

So your getting the asrock board?

All up to how much money I have left after my bill etc.

All up to how much money I have left after my bill etc.

I'd grab the gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 of the Asus SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 instead as they support running the cards in 16x 8x 8x so you won't get one card being bandwidth starved unlike the asrock.

eh that mobo is aight the vrm heatspreader is realy high so you cant mount a 120/140mm rad in the rear of your case or have big aircoolers.

By board, M5A99X Evo im still impressed with, for only £99 at the time I think its about £102 or something like that.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

By board, M5A99X Evo im still impressed with, for only £99 at the time I think its about £102 or something like that.

Would prefer the m5a99x evo over the m5a99fx pro? They're identical in pricing on amazon right now

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro