Looking for a mic

Xione

So apparently my head was too big for my current headset and it caused stress fractures above the earcups so now I feel like going with a seperate headset and mic instead of a headset this time around.

What I'd like to know is what's a good mic for skyping with friends/teamspeak

I already got some headphones in mind it's just finding a mic that's causing me trouble on what would be good to use since this is my first time trying this set up

http://www.amazon.com/Zalman-Zm-Mic1.../dp/B00029MTMQ

It clips to the wire of your headphone. I position mine about shoulder height. Use with TS3 and Skype and it sounds great.

When doing research on it I read that some people had issues with it not picking up your voice. It picks mine up great and I'm convinced that those people are just dumb about how to position the mic correctly.

Oh cool thanks for this. Even more so because it's isn't that expensive!

I use the Blue Snowball iCE your can price match one down at futureshop or buy one from staples for $65.

CPU: AMD 3600 GPU: ASUS DUAL OC RX 6750 XT MOBO: Asus Prime X570-P RAM: 16GB XPG Gammix D10 3000Mhz

PSU: Gamdias Kratos P1 650w 80+ Gold OS:Windows 10 pro Case: 4U Rackmount  HDD/SSD:Seagate 8 TB/ Patriot Scorch m.2 512GB

You can't spell ignorant without IGN...-TheSLSAMG

Budget? And what matters more to you, pickup patern, or vocal quality?