Best + Quietest case fans

Mac

I have a phantom and I want to upgrade all my fans to decent as close to silent ones. So I need help choosing new ones

Noctua ones don't appeal to me due to the colors not going with my internals.

LED or not I don't mine about it.

Thanks.

bequiet fans are also very quiet ;))

They would have to with that name ;) And specific model?

Noiseblocker eLoop fans are better in terms of noise than Noctua fans and also look outstanding :)

Noctua fans are in my mind the must silenced fans on the market. I have two and i woulden't trade them in for some other fan

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

where do you buy bequiet fans in canada?

anyone know?

Noctua fans are in my mind the must silenced fans on the market. I have two and i woulden't trade them in for some other fan

Thing about them is I have a window on my case, and the colors are horrible.

try out the eLoops and you will know better ;)

Im really liking my gelid wing 120mms. I got them spinning slow with the stock fan controller on the Fractal Design define mini. Of course the case does a good job of keeping it quiet but they are doing really good for me.

My NF-F12's are basically as silent as can be to me, they are running using LNA and with the rig under the desk there is nothing to hear.

Except coil whine from my graphics card in certain games..

I love my Silverstone AP121s. When I first plugged them in, I was so surprised by how much air they blew and how I couldn't hear them at all. Would recommend them to anyone looking for good silent fans.

My Rig:

• CPU: 1090T@4.1ghz
  • GPU: Gigabyte 7870
  • MOBO: Crosshair Formula V
  • RAM: 8GB 1333mhz
  • PSU: 650w corsair HX
  • SSD: 120GB Kingston HyperX
  • Sound card: Asus Xonar DX

http://www.noiseblocker.de/eLoop120.php

they are great and the newest ones from noiseblocker :)

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff."

Dont understimate my skillsz, you might look foolish.

Noctua's are the best. But if cannot bare them, I would get Air Penetrators or Gentle Typhoons. Stay away from Corsair High Pressure Series.

http://www.noiseblocker.de/eLoop120.php they are great and the newest ones from noiseblocker :)

They are great fans but they can produce weird noises when they are setup for pull.

I vote for be quiet! Silentwings 2. Inaudiable at 7V and veeeeery silent at 12V. I'll choose these over Noctuas because they are just as good AND black. However they are only great for your case because they aren't pressure optimised.

Intel Core i7 3770K delidded @ 4,5Ghz | Corsair H100i w/ Noctua NF-F12s | EVGA Geforce GTX 770 2GB @ 1,2Ghz | MSI Big Bang MPower Z77 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz CL9 | Windows 10 Professional 64 bit | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB Samsung | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro | Asus Xonar Essence STX | Seasonic X Series 850WLogitech MX Master | Corsair MM400 | Corsair Vengeance K70 | beyerdynamic MMX 300 Manufaktur | Asus PB278Q 27" 1440p | Corsair Obsidian 550D

My LianLi fans(120mm) that came with my Lancool K7 hybrid case are sooooo quite at 12V. They really have no sound at all!! I wish i could get a bunch of them!

=

You know, I've never really understood the hate on Noctua's colors. They honestly don't look bad, especially behind a meshed intake. It makes more sense on a windowed system, but still I'm getting the HUE lighting from NZXT, and am going to keep my system red, which basically makes Noctuas red. They're also just so much better than other fans, more thought out and cared for, that I couldn't justify trading them in. I understand the reluctance though

The Noctua series is without debate the best silent fan that you can get on the market. But like many of us who can't stand the design scheme, you can go with Silverstone Air Penetrators or Gentle Typhoons

You know' date=' I've never really understood the hate on Noctua's colors. They honestly don't look bad, especially behind a meshed intake. It makes more sense on a windowed system, but still I'm getting the HUE lighting from NZXT, and am going to keep my system red, which basically makes Noctuas red. They're also just so much better than other fans, more thought out and cared for, that I couldn't justify trading them in. I understand the reluctance though[/quote']

With white LEDs in an Orange case? Won't go tbh

You can try to spray paint/recolour the outside of the noctua fans, just make sure you don't mess it up!

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I can recommend the AP15 Gentle Typhoons if you manage to grab them before they go out of stock.

There is a bundle deal on NCIX right now if you are in North America.

Noctua is what I would recommend. I wouldn't go for the Corsair fans unless you find them at a good deal.

The Gentle Typhoons, Air Penetrators, or T.B Silence are good too.

Noctua fans. I don't buy anything but noctua fans anymore, I don't see a reason to unless it's niche and i need it for a special radiator or a case that's been modded in a certain way. They are quiet, extremely high performance, and honestly who cares about the color. I've had people look at my machine and go "what the hell is wrong with your fans, they're all weird colored" to which i reply "they are the absolute most quiet and high performance fans you can buy. They come from Austria and every inch is specially designed to cut noise." From then on people brag about my fans telling people to "Check out Chris's fans!" You'd be surprised how many people have never heard of noctua, and how many people have leaned their ears up to my case and said "I can't hear anything" Plus as an added bonus you can run them at full RPM and they'll still be silent! No fan controller needed!

So how well and how quiet are the Silverstone AP-121-WL on a radiator?