Shenmue III on PC

Rotaiva

So, if fellow Shenmue fans haven't already heard, which. lets face it, you have...you know Shenmue III is happening. It is coming to PS4 and PC. I just want to get some opinions here. How do you all think Shenmue III will work on a platform such as PC, being that the game is completely foreign to the platform? Maybe even start reply wars based on possible mods for the game. I also want to find other Shenmue fans, and discuss this person to person.

Enthusiast Organization centered around the Boeing 787 Dreamlinerhttp://787obsession.com

I've never played that game Because I never had a gaming console. But it looks promising 

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

if that's the case then I hope a remastered versions Shen 1 and 2 are released as well.

The game was fun, you had a looot of sidequests and you had to grind a lot, sounds just like any MMO game.  :lol:   It will do just fine in PC.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

The game was fun, you had a looot of sidequests and you had to grind a lot, sounds just like any MMO game.  :lol:   It will do just fine in PC.

Yeah I really did like that. Although I will say the game isn't for everybody. You really do have to be able to handle, and enjoy the more mundane parts by finding things to do. Most people just turn off, sadly. They don't get to see what an actual masterpiece this game is.

Enthusiast Organization centered around the Boeing 787 Dreamlinerhttp://787obsession.com

the closest game to shenmeu is yakuza or sleeping dogs.

I have heard that Yakuza is the spiritual successor to Shenmue. And I've only played Sleeping Dogs once for a few minutes because the control configuration is appalling.

So, if fellow Shenmue fans haven't already heard, which. lets face it, you have...you know Shenmue III is happening. It is coming to PS4 and PC. I just want to get some opinions here. How do you all think Shenmue III will work on a platform such as PC, being that the game is completely foreign to the platform? Maybe even start reply wars based on possible mods for the game. I also want to find other Shenmue fans, and discuss this person to person.

Back in the day, when the first shenmue came out and after reading a lot of preview, i was so hyped and buy PS2. And Daaammnnn... It was only released on dreamcast. I was hoping it's also released on PS2.

If this new shenmue really released on PC, I'm very sure that i'll get this one. I hope they also release a remake or remastered previous shenmue on PC.

Theres still a slight chance that Sony with their bigger funding will muscle in and make it PS4 exclusive.