Whats Safer? Asus Web Storage or DropBox?

Hey there guys so i was wondering what online storage software is safer to use and more oftenly used to store important data? I placed a very important folder that i use everyday on Asus Web Storage and well i believe Asus is the one "Handling and Checking things up there" so i wanted to know in your opinion if should i remove it or let it stay there when it comes to internet safety? Should i change it to dropbox or never "online guarantee" the content of the folder? Thanks if possible.

Groomlake Authority

While I cannot comment on the security of those two, I can tell you what I use: OwnCloud8. I set up my own little server to handle this stuff. Makes me feel good that I'm the one monitoring, securing, and all that jazz.

Well they're both secure however no company is safe from breaches and exploits. Dropbox had a pretty bad one about half a year ago. As for Asus web storage. I never heard of anyone using it and would not recommend it. I would recommend buying a raspberry PI and creating a bit torrent sync server. It works the same way as dropbox or any cloud storage would.

https://www.getsync.com/

CPU: i7 5820K @ 4.00GHz Mobo: ASUS X99-DELUXE LGA 2011-v3RAM: Corsair LPX 64GB Quad-Channel DDR4 @ 2400MHzGPU: GTX 970 x2 SLI | Storage: 250 GB AMD SSD x 4 Raid 0

@VerticalDiscussions as @VirtualR3ality explained IMHO bittorrent sync server works great. There is even a app for Android allowing you to backup photo's etc. (might require a little setup). I have raspi connected to DMZ on my router syncing all dekstops. laptops and portable devices. One your on your home network it automatically does LAN sync instead of clogging your internet connections.