Nice, Budget, Cases!

GarGuy3

Hello everyone, i am in market for a new computer case and would love some input on a new, cool, and spacious case. (Plenty of room for cable management.) With the power button on the top, it is under my desk. 

Please leave links and thanks!

Corsair Air 540? TT Core Series?

Processor : i7-6700k (stock speed)

Cooler : Hyper 212X

Motherboard: MSI Krait Gaming Z170

RAM : 4x4gb LPX Memory

Boot Device : Samsung 860 EVO

GPU : ZOTAC 1070 Extreme

PSU :Antec HCG-620M

Corsair Air 540? TT Core Series?

Thanks man, i edited the post and would prefer a case with the power button on the top. Thankls tho i will consider it. 

"cool" is a subjective term i would argue.

What kind of designs / aesthetics do you like?
What is the budget?

How many drives do you intend to put into the case?
How long is your... graphics card?

ATX or SFX powersupply?

What's your budget and your location?

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

"cool" is a subjective term i would argue.

What kind of designs / aesthetics do you like?

What is the budget?

How many drives do you intend to put into the case?

How long is your... graphics card?

ATX or SFX powersupply?

It is for gaming, but like simplistic designs. Budget is preferbly under 130$ @ drives and 1 ssd. I dont know the length but it is a gigabyte 970. and power supply is a corsair 600w

What's your budget and your location?

130$ and California

Man look for the NZXT s340. I have this case and its just perfect. PSU shroud covers everything and its a ease to build in. Looks super clean and professional.

Consume The Darkness

It is for gaming, but like simplistic designs. Budget is preferbly under 130$ @ drives and 1 ssd. I dont know the length but it is a gigabyte 970. and power supply is a corsair 600w

Personally I am a huge fan of the Fractal Design cases.

They are becoming very common, but they are nice to build in and the quality is pretty good

http://www.ncix.com/detail/fractal-design-define-r5-atx-70-102216-1349.htm

The Corsair Carbide 330r is also nice - I have one of those aswel - pretty similar in quality and features - the metal finish is a little bit better than on fractal R5.

http://www.ncix.com/detail/corsair-carbide-series-330r-blackout-d6-108319.htm

130$ and California

Fractal Design R4 (or the R5)

Bitfenix Shinobi

NZXT H440

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Phanteks Enthoo Pro. Phanteks Enthoo Pro forever.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

Hello everyone, i am in market for a new computer case. 

Check.

a (...) spacious case. 

Check.

Plenty of room for cable management.

Check.

With the power button on the top, it is under my desk. 

Check. Get an Enthoo Pro.

Main Rig "Melanie" (click!) -- AMD Ryzen7 1800X • Gigabyte Aorus X370-Gaming 5 • 3x G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 8GB • Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming • Corsair RM750x • Phanteks Enthoo Pro --

HTPC "Keira" -- AMD Sempron 2650 • MSI AM1I • 2x Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866 8GB • ASUS ENGTX 560Ti • Corsair SF450 • Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV Shift --

Laptop "Abbey" -- AMD E-350 • HP 646982-001 • 1x Samsung DDR3 1333 4GB • AMD Radeon HD 6310 • HP MU06 Notebook Battery • HP 635 case --

Phanteks Enthoo Pro. Phanteks Enthoo Pro forever.

or a luxe :D

MOBO- MSI z97 gaming 5  CPU- I5 4690k   GPU- G1 Gaming gtx970  RAM- 16gb Corsair Vegeance  PSU- Corsair RM650  COOLING- Corsair H110iGT 

STORAGE- AMD r7 120gb SSD / 500gb HDD  CASE- Phanteks Enthoo Luxe   Sound-  Logitech z506 / Corsair Void  Peripherals- G710, G502

or a luxe :D

personally suggesting enthoo pro but im actually using enthoo luxe lol.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

personally suggesting enthoo pro but im actually using enthoo luxe lol.

As would I. I know how you came by yours because you told me in another thread, and in that case getting the Luxe is great, but if you're comparing them at full price, I think a 50% price increase is quite hefty if all you're getting in return are some included LED strips, not to mention that (and this is slightly subjective), the rounded finish of the top of the front panel fits the design of the case less well than the more angular finish on the Pro.

Main Rig "Melanie" (click!) -- AMD Ryzen7 1800X • Gigabyte Aorus X370-Gaming 5 • 3x G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 8GB • Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming • Corsair RM750x • Phanteks Enthoo Pro --

HTPC "Keira" -- AMD Sempron 2650 • MSI AM1I • 2x Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866 8GB • ASUS ENGTX 560Ti • Corsair SF450 • Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV Shift --

Laptop "Abbey" -- AMD E-350 • HP 646982-001 • 1x Samsung DDR3 1333 4GB • AMD Radeon HD 6310 • HP MU06 Notebook Battery • HP 635 case --

Enthoo pro/luxe

S340

Define s

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Thanks for the responses everyone. Looks like I am getting the enthoo pro.