Newegg track issues

Gpikos123

I ordered my 980 ti yesterday an newegg sent me the email to start tracking the shipping but once I press the link I am told that they don't have my tracking number. Is that normal?

Yea, the email is generated when they create your tracking number, but it won't show up until the first progress is logged usually later the same day.  Check again in a few hours.

I ordered my 980 ti yesterday an newegg sent me the email to start tracking the shipping but once I press the link I am told that they don't have my tracking number. Is that normal?

Yes because they need to update the tracking number. Check later and the status should update. Is this your first time ordering online?

Thanks! You just relieved the crap out of me because this has never happened before...

yes Ive had that before, it ended up not being an issue. there system is weird if you have the tracking number go directly to fedex or ups or whoever the delivery company is to track it that way.

AMD 1800X Water Cool H80i 48GB Ram 980ti EVGA ACX2.0 M.2 (Samsung 950Pro) 1TB Samsung 850 OS:MSX

It's not my first time ordering but the first time this has happened

Pretty typical in my experience.   It all depends on how long it takes UPS/FEDEX/USPS to update their system.  

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.