Optical FPS Mouse/Mice

Rex-Hyperfly

Hi guys i'm searching a mouse for fps gaming so i don't want any acceleration.

I want it to last and to suit a claw/fingertip grip

My color scheme is red/black

What would you recommend for me.

Asus gladius (79€) vs (Razer Deathadder Chroma 89€) vs Steelseries Rival (70€)

Which Mousepad?

corsair mm200 was pretty good I found when I went to SCAN (casually testing out mousepads). I saw the razer goliathus control and tested that cos I was intending to buy one, but it just seemed cheap to me like the surface was like rough fibery paper but the backing was good.

Also the mouse glides well on the corsair pad so I reccommend that, however not actually bought either one of them yet so I only have alittle experience.

m65 rgb

He asked for no acceleration. m65 has accel issues.

Here's a list of  most of the good mice with no accel. There's a few missing such as the new zowie ZA but thats more palm grip anyway. . Don't bother with the ASUS mouse. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZzbKDmFOqsP_ut2RdctD01OEbZzbXol6HLwqVkSmZcg/edit#gid=0

That's laser man...

Yeah so?  I have one and the "acceleration" is negligible.  You won't notice any.  It's an awesome mouse for FPS gaming.

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

The gladius has the exact same sensor as the deathadder so....

The gladius has the exact same sensor as the deathadder so....

So get it. You already seem deadset on the mouse you want so why ask people opinions lol

So get it. You already seem deadset on the mouse you want so why ask people opinions lol

:P  ;)  :)

Please don't get Razer... I'd recommend the Gladius out of those three options.

EDIT: For the mousepad, I'd recommend getting a QCK+

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

Please don't get Razer... I'd recommend the Gladius out of those three options.

EDIT: For the mousepad, I'd recommend getting a QCK+

ok thanx

but why gladius over the others?

Please give me real statements about how good/bad they are

The only Razer peripheral product I would ever recommend is the Naga but that is literally unuseable for claw grip. But hey as far as Palm grip goes it's one of my personal all time favorites. Using all those binds in fps games is awesome.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Personally I would go for the SteelSeries Rival and SteelSeries QcK+ mouse mat. 

The Rival has one of the best sensors out on the market. Besides, it's almost identical in shape to the classic Microsoft mice everyone liked to use, so you don't have to adapt. And it's the cheapest out of the three. 

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Get a Zowie EC1-A, trust me.

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

The only Razer peripheral product I would ever recommend is the Naga but that is literally unuseable for claw grip. But hey as far as Palm grip goes it's one of my personal all time favorites. Using all those binds in fps games is awesome.

I'm using a naga in claw right now lol

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

I'm using a naga in claw right now lol

Damn how can you handle the ring finger support? I tried and failed for like a week to claw grip it.

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Damn how can you handle the ring finger support? I tried and failed for like a week to claw grip it.

I only use the buttons on an occasion so my thumb doesnt really rest on them, so that might be how also. I'm using a naga epic and I switched the grip out because my hand is too big for palm lol.

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

I only use the buttons on an occasion so my thumb doesnt really rest on them, so that might be how also. I'm using a naga epic and I switched the grip out because my hand is too big for palm lol.

Ahh see I'm using a standard so that ring finger grip alone makes claw almost impossible for me. (Maybe I could do it if I palmed that finger but it wasn't comfy.

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

Ahh see I'm using a standard so that ring finger grip alone makes claw almost impossible for me. (Maybe I could do it if I palmed that finger but it wasn't comfy.

Palm is really uncomfortable for me because my fingers go far off the mouse. I'm basically forced to use it in claw.

Palm is really uncomfortable for me because my fingers go far off the mouse. I'm basically forced to use it in claw.

that sucks. I use palm and click more with the middle of my finger than with the tips, but I also hold it pretty far back imo which I make up for by using a slightly higher dpi so I don't have to move as much. Wrist action haha.

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

Get a Zowie EC1-A, trust me.

Best mouse I've used much better than the rival. 

Best mouse I've used much better than the rival. 

I have the EC1 eVo CL, and I already think it's miles better than the Rival. Mostly for the shape though, but the sensor is just as good IMO.

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

Logitech G402 or a Zowie EC1-A Evo

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"