Looking for some info about the H440

Gall Cohen

Hey guys, I am looking to buy the H440 soon enough but I have some questions about it:

1)How are the fans included, are they Static Pressure optimized?(As they are quite blocked by the front panel I would like to know it)

2)How are the overall tempeture in the case considering it isn't very open?

3)The fan hub, is there any way to control the fans leading to it? I would probobaly only have the included case fans connected to it but still

I don't want them running at full speed and making much noise.

4) How much of a difference does the case makes when talking about noise? (Comparing it to a normal case that isn't optimized for slience)

5) Does the window scratch easily?

Hi, I have had my H440 for about a year. First of all I have modded the fan controller to run at 7V. This does change the airflow from the standard a bit but anyhow:

1)The fans seem to be static preassure looking at the fan blade design and low running speed.

https://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/141-fn-v2-performance-case-fan.html

2) Again running at 7V, maxing the system with prime95 and furmark, my 4770k with a h100i (with air penetrators at 7V) and my strix 980 were hovering around the 70°C area, which is really good for how loud the machine is.

3)No, as it is, it only runs at 12V.

4)Quite good, my case is barely audible, and very constant, (little ramping up of gpu fans), albeit at a cost of temperature.

5)It is more resistant than standard case windows, but it isn't gorilla glass tough, it will still scratch quite easily.

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Hi, I have had my H440 for about a year. First of all I have modded the fan controller to run at 7V. This does change the airflow from the standard a bit but anyhow:

1)The fans seem to be static preassure looking at the fan blade design and low running speed.

https://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/141-fn-v2-performance-case-fan.html

2) Again running at 7V, maxing the system with prime95 and furmark, my 4770k with a h100i (with air penetrators at 7V) and my strix 980 were hovering around the 70°C area, which is really good for how loud the machine is.

3)No, as it is, it only runs at 12V.

4)Quite good, my case is barely audible, and very constant, (little ramping up of gpu fans), albeit at a cost of temperature.

5)It is more resistant than standard case windows, but it isn't gorilla glass tough, it will still scratch quite easily.

Hey, I have the H440 as well and I was just wondering, what your temperatures are like when doing just general things like watching Youtube with a few other tabs open?

Hey, I have the H440 as well and I was just wondering, what your temperatures are like when doing just general things like watching Youtube with a few other tabs open?

Ambient about 20°C,

CPU: 27-31°C

GPU:  39°C at 0RPM, the fan doesn't spin.

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"