Bottleneck

Hi again everyone i just got a 295x2 and i was wondering if my cpu will bottleneck it. So i started looking online and almost 80% of the websites i visit they all said yes it will I am running an sabertooth 990 fx with and 8350. I just got a 4k monitor last year for christmas and the 295x2 for my birthday. I am asking all of this because it looks like need to move over to intel so I will not get a bottleneck I am lost when it comes to anything intel 

I don't have lot's of cast right now but I am looking into some motherboards and cpu's, And lol I just feel lost I have been only working with amd for so long so I really never had to keep up with intel stuff . So if you guys don't mind pointing me into the right direction just trying to start off somewhere where i will not get bottleneck then I will keep moving up from there.  Only games i play are Wow BF4 and Hardline . Thanks for all the help Guys/Girls.

Ok well, without a budget, all I can say is wait for skylake or get a 4790k and a z97 board. 

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---

Ok well, without a budget, all I can say is wait for skylake or get a 4790k and a z97 board. 

Or you can wait and see how Zen turns out. 

HAHA, nah. All we have to go on so far is some rumors that are saying it might be as good as sandy bridge. I'll pass. 

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

At 4k the 8350 won't be that big of a bottleneck. At 1080p it's worse

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

HAHA, nah. All we have to go on so far is some rumors that are saying it might be as good as sandy bridge. I'll pass. 

You got to be kidding me, i said wait and see. Don't always assume everything based on rumors. 

How is your gaming experience with the games you currently play?  Are you getting poor performance?

You got to be kidding me, i said wait and see. Don't always assume everything based on rumors. 

Well I'm sure this kid isn't waiting a whole year just to be provided with some CPU's that we can't even confirm are good. 

Well I'm sure this kid isn't waiting a whole year just to be provided with some CPU's that we can't even confirm are good. 

I'm sure this kid doesn't have enough money for upgrades atm. 

So your telling that you believe some shitty rumor for a new set of cpu's that come out half way though next year.

My god

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

So your telling that you believe some shitty rumor for a new set of cpu's that come out half way though next year.

My god

I'm not believing it, I'm just saying, there's no proof it's even competitive with skylake, so why wait a year when you can buy a 4790k and call it a day.

I'm not believing it, I'm just saying, there's no proof it's even competitive with skylake, so why wait a year when you can buy a 4790k and call it a day.

Then why did you say you'll pass.

You just changed your thought after i commented.

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Hi again everyone i just got a 295x2 and i was wondering if my cpu will bottleneck it. So i started looking online and almost 80% of the websites i visit they all said yes it will I am running an sabertooth 990 fx with and 8350. I just got a 4k monitor last year for christmas and the 295x2 for my birthday. I am asking all of this because it looks like need to move over to intel so I will not get a bottleneck I am lost when it comes to anything intel 

I don't have lot's of cast right now but I am looking into some motherboards and cpu's, And lol I just feel lost I have been only working with amd for so long so I really never had to keep up with intel stuff . So if you guys don't mind pointing me into the right direction just trying to start off somewhere where i will not get bottleneck then I will keep moving up from there.  Only games i play are Wow BF4 and Hardline . Thanks for all the help Guys/Girls.

At Ultra 4k, you shouldn't be bottlenecked outside of a few games(such as WoW).  I would play with it first, and then see if you are unhappy.  Your GPU loads likely will be at 99% because of the resolution, but minimum FPS might still be lackluster.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Then why did you say you'll pass.

You just changed your thought after i commented.

Because, I'll pass on waiting for zen when I can get a 4790k and call it a day. 

You could try using Windows 10, I get same gaming performance as 4790k