keyboard transformed to "generic usb hub" after computer shutdown. Doesn't work anymore

Hi all

I'll start off by saying that I've already read around and tried some stuff to fix this problem. I am normally able to fix 99% of my computer problems by just reading around in forum like this and trying stuff, but this time I had no luck. So I am worried.

I'll go into detail describing what happened and what I tried.

Here's what happened: Yesterday evening, after shutting down my computer completely, for whatever reason I also plugged it's plug. I did it something like 30 min after shutting it down, so it was 100% shut when I plugged off. The computer was plugged off for around 20 hours or so. When I started it today, my mechanical keyboard, a max keyboard nighthawk x8, wasn't working anymore. The keyboard is connected via USB to the computer.

I removed removed all other stuff connected to usb ports (apart from the mouse)
and tried the following (with various reboots between each try)
- try different usb ports, usb3 and usb2
- uninstall the drivers from device manager that somehow related to the keyboard, or input devices
--> uninstall and "delete" them (the one I could)
--> uninstall and delete also the "hidden" ones
--> uninstall and delete ALL the ones related to usb/keyboard/input, rebooted and tried reconnecting
- format my entire computer
- connect the keyboard through an USB hub, which is powered on it's own
- connect the keyboard via USB to 2 others working computers
- try re-installing and also going without razer synapse, which is the driver for my mouse (that being a generic software driver for keyboard and mouse might have done interference)

Of all the tries the result I have had is Always the same: either the keyboard is not recognized at all, or it is recognized as "generic usb hub", with the yellow "not working" marker. The keyboard doesn't work nor lights up even at this stage. If I am not wrong, it's only recognized in the same usb port, even after the format, and it's Always only in a usb3 port. I am not 100% sure on this though. As I said on other computers it's not recognized: when I plug it in the computer recognizes that something is connected, device manager "flashes" but nothing pops up.

Here's my thought on what could have happened. Keep in mind the keyboard itself has 2 usb ports on it. When plugging the plug from my computer, it started using the small batter it has integrated in the motherboard, which I think saves some basic information. Over the 20 hours the computer was unplugged, even that battery ran off, and the computer thus forgot all basic information. Then, when I started it back again today, it somehow recognized the keyboard - because it has usb ports on its own- as a usb port, and managed to fuck with it's firmware, so that now the keyboard thinks it's a usb port too (that's why when I attach it it only says "generic usb hub"). I even tried to remove the battery on the mobo from the computer for a couple of minutes and the restarting but it didn't change.

So, at this point I have 2 options: 1) try overwrite the "generic usb driver" in Windows with a generic keyboard driver. But I am not able to find the generic keyboard driver for Windows 8.1
2) try to flash a firmware on the keyboard, but I am not able to find it.

To be honest I don't know if this would work, it can also be that I am totally wrong (how the fuck can a computer fuck the firmware of a keyboard ??), so I am very open to suggestion.

Please, help me, this keyboad was a small "investment" for me, one of my firsts, so I am really attached to it (keyboard is around 1.5 years old).

THank for your time!