Cheap mechanical keyboard?

owenrees1

I'm looking for a new mechanical keyboard to upgrade from my sidewinder x4. So far, I haven't found any keyboards for under £50. Are there any in decent ones in existence?

If you can find a few, I would prefer blue or brown switches

For under £50?? I bought a CoolerMaster CM QUICKFIRE TK (edit) with Cherry MX Brown switches for 100CHF

I'm looking for a new mechanical keyboard to upgrade from my sidewinder x4. So far, I haven't found any keyboards for under £50. Are there any in decent ones in existence?

Go used man. Find something older from Cooler Master or maybe get lucky with Ducky :P

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

For under £50?? I bought a CoolerMaster CM QUICKFIRE TK (edit) with Cherry MX Brown switches for 100CHF

Where from?

This is the cheapest it gets for a new one: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/cooler-master-keyboard-sgk4020gkcl1us

Where from?

Why not check out Ebay/Gumtree for a second hand one?

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

You're very unlikely to find a keyboard for under £50. Try and save another £20-£30 to pick up one of the CM Storm keyboards. You wont regret it. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

You won't find a keyboard with genuine cherry switches for under 50 bucks. Maybe a knock off brand, but your best bet is to buy a used one and clean all the keycaps. 

its best you save up for a high class keyboard than buying one that will break in a week

Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition is one of the cheapest mechanical keyboards I have ever seen but it has Razer (Khail) switches

it looks quite cheap. Is it any good?

I am sorry to inform you that I have no idea...

it looks quite cheap. Is it any good?

I had a look at the reviews on Amazon, some people are very satisfied, but others have problems with the keys rosponding after using it for a few months. Hope this helps you to make a choice[emoji2]

@owenrees1 as I already said, the CoolerMaster CM Qucikfire TK is very good. I used it for 1 year on 4 months now, bought on 18.02.13 EU, and had no problems with it. You have a numberpad but it's mixed with delete, home and so on.