xfx pro xxx 750 vs EVGA supernova 750 B2

xerospacious

I need some help guys. I want to know which is better.  I cannot afford the G2 so don't recomend it please. Basically which one of these 2 power supplies should i buy.

B2 because SUPERFLOWER!  :lol:

xfx is also good so whichever is the cheaper one.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

B2 because SUPERFLOWER!  :lol:

xfx is also good so whichever is the cheaper one.

ur sure its as good as the xfx. the xfx is a tier 1 and the evga is tier 2 the evga iss £64 on novatech and the xfx is £73 on amazon

ur sure its as good as the xfx. the xfx is a tier 1 and the evga is tier 2 the evga iss £64 on novatech and the xfx is £73 on amazon

both are bronze, both are made by great oem's and both are semi-modular. Yes they are both just as good. Get the cheaper one.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I need some help guys. I want to know which is better.  I cannot afford the G2 so don't recomend it please. Basically which one of these 2 power supplies should i buy.

EVGA B2 is better then XFX ProXXX.

"Rawr XD"