Xfinity wifi

adithyay328

Hey guys! So, I've been having trouble with my xfinity wifi hotspot(the one near me). So, on my laptop(Lenovo Thinkpad w/Win8) I could connect to the hotspot with no problems. Now, when I tried to connect to it from my desktop(also with Win8), I couldn't surf the web because when I launch chrome, it's not redirecting me to the login page. I searched the internet for resolutions to the problem, I ran windows troubleshooter and everything, but all these fixes didn't help; I still am not being redirected. Then, I tried IE8, but it wasn't getting redirected either. So, what should I do? Thanks in advance for you help. 

Hey guys! So, I've been having trouble with my xfinity wifi hotspot(the one near me). So, on my laptop(Lenovo Thinkpad w/Win8) I could connect to the hotspot with no problems. Now, when I tried to connect to it from my desktop(also with Win8), I couldn't surf the web because when I launch chrome, it's not redirecting me to the login page. I searched the internet for resolutions to the problem, I ran windows troubleshooter and everything, but all these fixes didn't help; I still am not being redirected. Then, I tried IE8, but it wasn't getting redirected either. So, what should I do? Thanks in advance for you help. 

http://10.0.0.1

Go to that page, probably will redirect you. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200