USB Tethering question

COCOBYTES

Can I get a rundown on how it works?

I have an unlimited T-Mobile plan and 5gb of hotspot, Does tethering use the unlimited data or the 5gb hotspot? and does it cost something or its free?

Erm, depends on if the phone is connected to the hotspot or not, if it is, then I'd assume it uses the hotspot, otherwise the unlimited data.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Erm, depends on if the phone is connected to the hotspot or not, if it is, then I'd assume it uses the hotspot, otherwise the unlimited data.

Hotspot is off, I'm just concerned if I will be charge if I use this as my internet rather than my super slow wifi (no access to wired ethernet).

Hotspot is off, I'm just concerned if I will be charge if I use this as my internet rather than my super slow wifi (no access to wired ethernet).

It will use your regular data

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."