Using SilkyPix Raw File Converter Ex 2.0 Photo Editor. Performance issue?

Backstory:

Originally, I used my camera's old EOS 20D for photography. Used Lightroom for touching up my pics. Recently finally got a camera. The Fujifilm XE-2. I learnt that the jpeg output using Lightroom with XE-2's RAW suffers in quality. Everything looks muddier. Researched a bit and found out Fujufilm approved photo editor SILKYPIX Raw File Converter works pretty well. Jpeg output seems as sharp as the camera's jpeg output. However, everything is insanely slow. Adjusting exposure by 0.1 takes the preview 3-5 seconds to complete rendering. Truly unacceptable. With Lighroom, there is pretty much no noticeable delay with any edits. Does any SilkyPix Raw File COnverter Ex 2.0 user here know any solution to fix this slowness?

TL;DR:

SilkyPix RAW file converter ex 2.0 slow as a cautious beginner learning to bike. Lightroom works without a problem. Any SilkyPix user know a solution?

Specs is as follows:

7970 Ghz

12gb DDR3 1366mhz

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Why dont you use Lightroom? 

Why dont you use Lightroom? 

If I directly load RAW files from the camera into lightroom and export jpeg from it. Quality suffers. Everything looks muddier as said in my post. If I could use lightroom, I would.

A partial solution I have right now is tweaking the white balance in SilkyPix then exporting as TIFF with 16bit color then importing that back into Lightroom then edit the rest... Really harms work flow.

And there is only one profile included in LR for your camera?