What is your favorite anime fight scene?

GrimNeo

I don't mind creepy but all my friends say it is a great show. Should I watch the fillers or skip them? I started watching Hunter x Hunter 2011 but that show is over now :(

Well most of the time the fillers are somewhat relevant to the arc, but usually in a minor way.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

The last fight I can remmeber since I haven't watched much as of late, but I can always remember the final fight of Vicious V Spike from the Bebop of Cowboy.

The woes of not waiting to buy a GPU when new releases hit soon.

I can't belive no one has posted this magnificent fight scene from Nichijou yet.

Joking aside Fate/zero and Fate/stay night probaly have the best looking fight scenes in any anime i've seen.

Yeah the butterfly thing was dumb. Samurai X and Runroni Kenshin were great. I grew up on it.

Likewise, Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin were among the first anime I came in contact with, along with Dragonball. Even as a kid I was obsessed with anime, without knowing that they were anime haha.

2 other anime fights I really liked: 

- Hunter x Hunter 2011: Netero vs the Ant King Meruem(most badass old guy ever)

- Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: King Bradley vs Scar(I really liked the speech during the fight).

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

I don't mind creepy but all my friends say it is a great show. Should I watch the fillers or skip them? I started watching Hunter x Hunter 2011 but that show is over now :(

Fillers are sometimes boring, like in Bleach... I watched them all the first time, but wouldn't watch them again... like those Karakuraizer or Don Kanonji episodes... ugh

After EP 113 fairy tail became so dull for me. Natsu was getting stronger without actually training like wtf.

Fillers are sometimes boring, like in Bleach... I watched them all the first time, but wouldn't watch them again... like those Karakuraizer or Don Kanonji episodes... ugh

The zanpakuto arc was the best filler arc

The zanpakuto arc was the best filler arc

Yeah, I meant just the boring filler episodes :) The Zanpakuto arc was very good, nice to see the "human" forms of those pretty swords :D but for example the Bount arc was kinda meh

Yeah, I meant just the boring filler episodes :) The Zanpakuto arc was very good, nice to see the "human" forms of those pretty swords :D but for example the Bount arc was kinda meh

Who thought that it wasn't meh. I almost ditched the show when I got to this arc.

Not strictly an anime... but most of the fight scenes in Avatar/Korra are awesome

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Gintoki vs Oburo ( I don't remember his name ) . No powers . Just man vs man . And it was AMAZING ! 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Naruto vs Gaara

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB