XBOX 360/XBOX ONE/PC Compatible Steering Wheel

TheDarkShadow

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a steering wheel for my racing games and want to use it on my XBOX 360 and PC mainly. Would be nice if it was XBOX ONE compatible too seeing as I'm getting one soon but, priority right now is 360 and PC. Found a Thrustmaster Ferrari Italia Wheel on eBay for a decent price but I'm sure there are other ones out there that are better that come in for a decent price.

Budget is £50 to £80. Should I not find anything else that interests me, I'll just buy the Ferrari wheel. All suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

TheDarkShadow

You simply aren't going to find a wheel that works for xbox one and 360. With that said, Fanatec makes the best wheels for the 360.

Thought so. Like I said, XBOX ONE compatibility isn't a must, just looking for a decent wheel at a decent price.

Thought so. Like I said, XBOX ONE compatibility isn't a must, just looking for a decent wheel at a decent price.

It all comes down to what you want. If you want force feedback you will be spending more, if you want arcade(no force feedback mostly plastic), then I don't see anything wrong with what you linked.