Logitech G502 vs. ASUS Strix Claw

Yo guys, I'm buying a new gaming rig at the of the month and of course I'll be needing new peripherals. I've already decided on the ASUS Strix Tactic Pro keyboard (nothing as good at its price range) and the ATH M50X headphones. The only things left are the mouse and the mousepad. The mice I'm currently considering are the ASUS Strix Claw and the Logitech G502. I'm considering the ASUS one just because it would look nice next to the keyboard. Is it worth buying it for that or does the g502 overwhelm it even with the color mismatch? I'm not sure what my grip is but I would say it's a hybrid between claw and palm grip. I'll probably be getting an ASUS mousepad too sooo, more color mismatch :D

Thank you!

g502 imo

CPU - i5 4690K @ 4.5Ghz l CPU Cooler - Nepton 240m l GPU - MSI GTX970 gaming 4g 2-way SLI l SLI Bridge - MSI Gaming 2-way L Pro l Mobo - MSI Z97-G45 Gaming l RAM - 2x8GB Vengeance Pro 2133mhz DDR3 l PSU - Corsair HX750i l SSD - 2x Samsung 840 Evo 250GB in raid 0 | HDD - WD Black 2TB | Case - NZXT H440 Red/Black l OS - Windows 10 l Mouse Logitech G502 l MousePad - XTRFY NiP lightning l KeyBoard - Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB (Red) | Headset - Asus ROG Spitfire | Monitor - Asus PG279Q - VG248QE l PCPP - http://pcpartpicker.com/p/sxTpsY | Please don't buy CX PSU for a high end PC

orange goes well with blue  :P

i've never used anything but logitech for mice and never been disappointed, currently i have the G502, so i'll be biased and recommend it :D

also suits me in size, normal sized hand (not Linus like smal and not ogre like Lukes) and i use the same grip as you would/have

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

Yo guys, I'm buying a new gaming rig at the of the month and of course I'll be needing new peripherals. I've already decided on the ASUS Strix Tactic Pro keyboard (nothing as good at its price range) and the ATH M50X headphones. The only things left are the mouse and the mousepad. The mice I'm currently considering are the ASUS Strix Claw and the Logitech G502. I'm considering the ASUS one just because it would look nice next to the keyboard. Is it worth buying it for that or does the g502 overwhelm it even with the color mismatch? I'm not sure what my grip is but I would say it's a hybrid between claw and palm grip. I'll probably be getting an ASUS mousepad too sooo, more color mismatch :D

Thank you!

Er what?

Nothing as good as the Tactic pro in its price range?

Its way overpriced, there is better for cheaper.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

The strix claw is outdated I'd get the newer rog gladius only functions that the g502 has compared to the gladius is its sniper button. On PcGamer the deathadder one best mouse the gladius is essentially a better version of it. They said that is way to heavy for there likeing even without any of the extra grams. 

Er what?

Nothing as good as the Tactic pro in its price range?

Its way overpriced, there is better for cheaper.

In my country there isn't :D Trust me :D

The strix claw is outdated I'd get the newer rog gladius only functions that the g502 has compared to the gladius is its sniper button. On PcGamer the deathadder one best mouse the gladius is essentially a better version of it. They said that is way to heavy for there likeing even without any of the extra grams. 

The ROG Gladius isn't available in my country yet so no cigar there :D So the g502?

The ROG Gladius isn't available in my country yet so no cigar there :D So the g502?

If you want a heavier mouse with  extra button and a sniper button yeah.

In my country there isn't :D Trust me :D

OK.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

In what country is the Tactic Pro the cheapest Cherry Mx board? I'd like to know cause they have their prices backward and there's plenty of things I'll come over and buy.

In what country is the Tactic Pro the cheapest Cherry Mx board? I'd like to know cause they have their prices backward and there's plenty of things I'll come over and buy.

Oh don't worry. I live in Serbia. It's on sale. The electronics in Serbia are grossly overpriced. Like 800$ for a GTX 980. The Strix is 110$ and the next cheapest Cherry MX is like 140$. So... Yeah :D