Anyone with hyper 612 v2 help please

YT2002

I am looking at getting a hyper 612v2 and need to know compatibility. Firstly, will it fit with hyper x fury ram under the fan and secondly, would it fit in the NZXT s340 as it seems to me it might be to tall. 

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

I am looking at getting a hyper 612v2 and need to know compatibility. Firstly, will it fit with hyper x fury ram under the fan and secondly, would it fit in the NZXT s340 as it seems to me it might be to tall. 

Will definitely fit over hyperX fury, as that ram is super low profile. Not sure about the case though.  Check the depth specifications, and if it passes with a decent amount of distance, you should be good to go.

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

Will definitely fit over hyperX fury, as that ram is super low profile. Not sure about the case though.  Check the depth specifications, and if it passes with a decent amount of distance, you should be good to go.

Yes but I tried fitting a fan over the fury and it nearly hits the sidepanel

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

So you already have the hyper 612v2?

:)xD9_9:D:PB|

So you already have the hyper 612v2?

Not yet, but looking at getting one

Not yet, but looking at getting one

They what was your previous post saying? It sounded like you had one and you were trying the fit or something

They what was your previous post saying? It sounded like you had one and you were trying the fit or something

It said at the front I was looking at getting one

It said at the front I was looking at getting one

I understand that, but you said 

Which sounded like you had close clearance on the ram and side pannel with something such as the cooler and fan, but it seems that you are just talking about a fan in which I ask which fan and what size.

I understand that, but you said 

Which sounded like you had close clearance on the ram and side pannel with something such as the cooler and fan, but it seems that you are just talking about a fan in which I ask which fan and what size.

IT was a 120mm fan from nzxt (FN series i believe)

IT was a 120mm fan from nzxt (FN series i believe)

I would say that it might have the clearance necessary then, but I can't say for sure. It will be close if it does clear the side panel.

It will be tight with case and NZXT has had inaccuracy with clearance calculations. Like with me where 3mm clearance is actually 1mm. The ram will fit. The cooler or fan doesn't even hang over slots as you can see http://www.nexthardware.com/repository/recensioni/972/immagini/Cooler_Master_Hyper_612_ver2_mount_9_n.jpg

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv